Electrolux EWF7525CGWA (7.5kg)

Electrolux EWF7525CGWA (7.5kg)

MPN: EWF7525CGWA
5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1 review
heidijaneh

heidijaneh

EWF7525(DQ)WA I love it!

I use this for myself and my daughter, with lots of activewear, delicates and sheets/towels and it washes well. Easy to use (although I haven't worked out the vapour on a quick wash). Love that you can turn off the beeping. I don't need to be lectured or guilted by my white goods! I had a Miele and this is so much quicker. Love that I can also pause it and add items. I got this as a replacement for the LG I bought and the door leaked. So the price I paid was for the LG and they replaced it with this better machine at no cost as it was during COVID and they couldn't get any LGs.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys.