Electrolux EWW14013

Electrolux EWW14013

MPN: EWW14013

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.9

• Washing Performance
  • Drying Performance
Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

A great combo machine

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,499.00.

DaisySydney, NSW

Regret my purchase - lint all over everything!!!

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for $1,538.00.

Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux
Daisy

Thanks Zaida, I sent an email as you suggested however they were unable to offer any advice or suggestions via email. I don't think the machine is faulty, just not very good at washing and has an awkward and horrible control panel

Nee

NeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good for a combo washer dryer

Happy with this washer/dryer.Have had others that weren't as good.Leaves clothes very uncreased when not using the dryer.When using the drying part can come out very creased.Overall am happy with my purchase.The drying part still needs attention as takes a long time and can still come out a bit damp.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Washer Dryer Combos

Find out how Electrolux EWW14013 compares to other Washer Dryer Combos

Excellent washer/dryer combo

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Sarena

SarenaSydney

Washes well, drying function is so so

Washes and rinses clothes very well, spins clothes very well so clothes are only damp and not dripping after the spin cycle. Relatively quiet and doesn’t have a big rattling sound like top loaders.

Has an anti-allergy function that is used for baby clothes.

Don’t quite like the touch screen feature as I’m always worried it’ll break - would much prefer the spin button option like the other models.

Drying takes quite a while (drying cotton feature that takes 2.25hours will just dry 2kg of baby clothes).

As a washer / dryer, it’s an economical and space saving option.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
JIJESH

JIJESHPERTH

Best one

It’s the best washer and dryer combo ever used.
Won’t take much water or electricity and clean and dry the cloths very well.
It has user friendly electronics switches
So I strongly recommend this machine
If you think about to buy don’t think too much.. This really worth for you....

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Emma

EmmaAustralia, 3764

Pretty impressed!

I am very happy with our washer dryer, it is convenient and it washes our synthetic king size quilts well (just don't use the bedding cycle for synthetic quilts, it was too gentle for ours)
Of course like the other energy and water wise machines the cycle times can be a bit of a pain as some seem extremely long for a wash.
I've found it suits me best if I select my own wash options rather than the pre set ones. I also find putting the machine on a wash dry cycle overnight or when I leave for work is very handy. I use the delay start to insure it's not sitting too long.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
vmwhitak

vmwhitakMelbourne

Good washer and dryer

This washer / dryer combo does exactly what it should - it washes and dries clothes well. It's pretty quiet except during the spin cycle where it shakes the whole laundry. It's very convenient to chuck clothes in and have them dry automatically, but that functionality doesn't work on all washing cycles (eg. Quick wash and delicates). The quick wash function is 18 mins and a god-send when I'm in a hurry. My only gripe is that the dryer tends to cook clothes a bit.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Damian H

Damian Hasked

Washes very well, but the dryer only seems to work randomly, usually just reduces in time rapidly, but doesnt get hot at all. It does occasionally work fine though... doesnt seem to be a pattern I can see.

Vivian B.asked

Anyone know what does “check the tap” means?
I have cleaned out the lint drawer at the bottom and also the inlet hose. And the error message still pop up.

Daisy

Mine has done that since day one and it was professionally installed! I’ve checked all the hoses too and nothing - I just ignore it now and it eventually goes away... not impressed with this machine at all - so buggy

Vivian B.

Wow mine is becoming worse at drying. Usually few rounds of extra dry before it fully dries. I only experienced this last nite so hopefully a service will make it go away.

Chrisasked

Last year I replaced my 2 year old AEG washer/dryer, which washed & dried beautifully (but died and turned out to not be covered by the extended warranty I'd bought) with an Electrolux EWW14013. Can anyone tell me how to wash & dry towels (2 bath sheets, 2 hand towels, toilet mat & bath mat - ~5kg) in it?! Every cycle I've tried leaves the towels stuck to the drum after the spin cycle, and if I use a wash & dry cycle, that's how they dry - which is obviously completely useless. The only way I've found to do it so far is to unstick the towels from the drum between the wash and dry cycle... but that's pretty crap!

Martishar

Hi Chris I’ve not had this problem at all I’ve washed and dried similar loads and larger and it’s worked ok. It sounds like perhaps the drum isn’t fully rotating, did you install the machine yourself? Have you checked that the transit bolts have been removed from the back of the machine? Theoretically the wash shouldn’t cling to the sides of the drum because gravity would make it drop on a full turn. Offering this purely as a suggestion, if the transit bolts aren’t the problem I’d contact the manufacturer
Cheers

Hi Martishar,

It was installed by the people from Electrolux themselves ... the spin is working exceptionally well - the towels are almost dry, which is probably part of the problem, they aren't heavy enough to drop away from the drum. All of the other loads are fine, just the towels are a problem... I'll ask Electrolux!

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

CategoryWasher Dryer Combos