Electrolux Rapido ZB6114 (14.4V Li-Ion)

Electrolux Rapido ZB6114 (14.4V Li-Ion)

MPN: ZB6114

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

Tamara

TamaraSydney

Quite good, battery does not last

I bought this vac to clean my car and it works. I need to charge it for an extended time or keep it in the charger all the time, as the battery takes a long time to charge and uses quite quickly. Other than that it is good reliable vac and I like using it, it is lightweight and stylish.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Seagul1

Seagul1Melbourne

Excellent for car cleaning

Really gets into the carpet pile and cleans the car out better than all the others I have tried. Very easy to use, very easy to clean ( back just pops off). Fats charging time ad most importantly - powerful suction, This is a good product and actually works properly, unlike other brands!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    sukibaby

sukibabySydney

Does the job, takes too long to charge

To begin with, it takes 16 hours to charge for the first time and I think I spend charging it more than using it. I bought it for the car and it works well. Suction just enough to do what I need. I would prefer it to be able to charge faster as having it on standby all the time is not energy friendly.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    epicking

epickingCopenhagen

Nothing Sucks like Electrolux

I bought one about 6 month ago and a month ago it suddenly stopped charging or that I assumed since it would only work for a sec or two.
    So bought a new charger but it is still not charging.
    Im going to throw it out now ... thanks Obama

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Electrolux
    ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux

Myy

Myy

You need it.

You need it in a Studio and office! It is small which is easy to keep and easy to take on hand. You can put it on the table. It is ok light and have enough power, also easy to maneuver. But if you live in a big house you might need to buy a bigger power one.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

JayB

JayBsydney

Would be ok if it worked!

Now returning this item. Bought it in April 2015, used it about once or twice a month since and already having issues with it. There is no online product support information. No troubleshoot guides. The motor provides good suction however now shows that it is charged but will not operate. The motor dies 1 second after turning it on. The small dust shaker broke after 3 uses. Expected more for the price paid. Waste of $ and time.