Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal All Floors (ZSP4304PP)

Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal All Floors (ZSP4304PP)

MPN: ZSP4304PP

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (2)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (3)
RobynS

RobynSNSW, 2582

This is nowhere near silent

Purchased in November 2017 at Yass Electricals for $299.00.

Kate

KateRedbank Plains

So impressed with my vacuum!

I bought this as it was an affordable vacuum. I wasn't expecting it to be great, however the power in this vacuum has me so impressed. It's quiet enough that I can vacuum when the baby is asleep which is perfect. Filter is easy to clean, and it packs away well for storage.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $200.00.

Love it it's awesome

This is the most powerful vacuum I've ever had, and am completely happy with it. Could not believe what it picked up. Easy to empty, easy to use, long cord etc. At such a reasonable price you can't go wrong.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $288.00.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal All Floors (ZSP4304PP) compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

NEIL ROBERTSON

NEIL ROBERTSONSydney

Impressed

I purchased this vacuum from The Good Guys and they were flexible on price and the sales person was across the aspects of the model. I have been impressed with its performance. I have only previously owned Dyson's and this vacuum is out performing the Dyson for suction and cleaning for the price. Highly recommend

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Airsie

AirsieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Hard to use this Cleaner on cut pile 100% Nylon Carpet

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Gary M

Gary MRaglan

Great valued bagless vac.

This is a great Vac quite does its job as expected, does require cleaning of the filters as expected being bagless.
What an huge cost saving being bagless. We have a large home and it's perfect for the job. This has to be the best valued Vac on the Market today.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

2nd use shutdown

We bought this due to its size not so clunky as our old one and we trusted the Electrolux brand name. But for 2nd time after 30mins or so of 'normal' house vacuuming when I switch off to move rooms...it won't switch on again! hopeless. Thought due to overheating? But I have 2 floors to clean. I don't have time to let the thing cool down and for $300+ ---I shouldn't have to.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
RebeccaandMark
RebeccaandMark

Thank you very much Leslie we'll contact you-kind regards, Rebecca and Mark

Didn't last long !

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Worked well for 2 weeks, now useless

Electrolux silent Performer
Seemed good for the first few weeks, then lost most of the suction. Had to pay $60 for new filter , worked okay again for a few weeks, now back to useless. Only a few months old, and not cheap. Expected better. Would not recommend at all.

Date PurchasedOct 2016