MPN: ZSP4304PP
Listing monitored by Electrolux

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (1)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (2)
Kate
KateRedbank Plains

So impressed with my vacuum!

I bought this as it was an affordable vacuum. I wasn't expecting it to be great, however the power in this vacuum has me so impressed. It's quiet enough that I can vacuum when the baby is asleep which is perfect. Filter is easy to clean, and it packs away well for storage.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $200.00.

Love it it's awesome

This is the most powerful vacuum I've ever had, and am completely happy with it. Could not believe what it picked up. Easy to empty, easy to use, long cord etc. At such a reasonable price you can't go wrong.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $288.00.

NEIL ROBERTSON
NEIL ROBERTSONSydney

Impressed

I purchased this vacuum from The Good Guys and they were flexible on price and the sales person was across the aspects of the model. I have been impressed with its performance. I have only previously owned Dyson's and this vacuum is out performing the Dyson for suction and cleaning for the price. Highly recommend

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Gary M
Gary MRaglan

Great valued bagless vac.

This is a great Vac quite does its job as expected, does require cleaning of the filters as expected being bagless.
What an huge cost saving being bagless. We have a large home and it's perfect for the job. This has to be the best valued Vac on the Market today.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal All Floors ZSP4304PP compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Disappointed

Bought a Electrolux vacuum cleaner many years ago and was brilliant. This latest one I can not bag enough. If you don't clean all three filters just about everytime you use it, it has the sucking power of a straw. Sent it back because power button wouldn't work which was fixed. Don't waste your money buy a cheap one from Kmart it will do same job. It is that pathetic I will never buy an Electrolux product again.

Date PurchasedOct 2015