Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

MPN: ZSP4303PET

Impressive!

Bought this vacuum today and OMG! I had the house cleaned last week but still managed to get 3 bags full of pet hair off the carpeted area in the living room. Great suction even at minimum and needs no effort to push around. Other reviews have mentioned short cord, didnt find that an issue. Happy with it, lets hope it continues to please.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $249.00.

Noise Level
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Clogging Issues No

Suchit jani

Suchit janiSydney

Not too silent for price to pay

Not too silent for price to pay, this Vac was really good performer till the warranty went on, Literally one day after the warranty finished harvey norman did not want to respond us. First thing they told when we called was to ask us how we have cleaned machine, they asked us to bring machine to store , upon bringing the machine to store. Store always found something wrong with how we have maintained the machine but never bothered to helps us professionally clean the machine. Machine is still the same noisy, low on the suction and unable to perform.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Yehudi

YehudiBAANDEE

Artifact

Date PurchasedJul 2017
t18

t18Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So quiet

After years of basically disposable kmart vacs i decided to buy a decent one. Best choice i could have made. Sticks to the floor and runs so quietly. I love the power switch so i can turn down suction to make it easier to move the head. Would buy again.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

anne4141

anne4141PERTH

Amazing

Amazing vacuum. Very powerful, especially on floors and tiles.
The first time I used this I filled up two containers on 3 rugs I thought were clean!

The only issues I can find - the turbo head only works well when completely clean. I have two double coat dogs and the turbo brush quickly fills with dog hair. The filters also need to be washed a fair bit. I also wish the power cord was longer.

Apart from that it is amazing.

I've owned a dyson before,and prefer the electrolux.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Tony

TonyAU

A really good vacuum for the price.

Pros:
Very quiet, powerful turbo head that picks up pet hair, lightweight, variable speed so you can ramp up the suction or keep it at a low setting for some surfaces, easy to empty, good price, 2 year replacement warranty.

Cons:
Poor onboard brush/crevice tool that isn't quite up to standard and awkward to use.

Such an improvement on our heavy, noisy Dyson that died. Turbo head for carpets, multi-purpose head for other surfaces, and everything looks great. It's a lower-priced bagless so remember to clean those filters regularly to prolong its life. But if it does die within 2 years you get a new one. The Good Guys have a 3 year replacement deal for only a few dollars more and no waiting.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Amy

Amy

Perfect vacuum cleaner

Great suction, easy to maneuver, kind of loud. I use it in my studio apartment at uni on carpet and lino and it works wonders. It is a very powerful vacuum. The only downside is having to buy new bags but they last me a long time which is fine.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Griff

GriffAdelaide

So far so good

I had very specific parameters when looking for a vacuum cleaner. It had to be cyclonic with good suction, bagless, reasonable quality and longevity and <$200. I don't think you can find one better for your money. Was looking at getting a second hand Dyson but so far so good. Doesn't feel cheap and nasty and think it will last as long as I look after it. The battery operated ones aren't quite there yet and only have approx 40min max of battery life. Can't do the whole home with that. Has extension and different settings for carpet/tiles etc. Suction is good but not outstanding. It isn't a Dyson but I think it was much better than getting someones second hand vac.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Nice and quite vacumm

Purchased in November 2017.

Noise Level
Product is used: Several times a week
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Clogging Issues No
heather

heatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

quiet achiever

This machine was bought to replace a Dyson.
We are more than happy with its suction, noise levels, and ease of use.
The cord is a good length, meaning we dont have to keep changing sockets. It comes with sufficient accsories for our needs.
It is easy to empty, and about half the weight of the Dyson.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

AnnetteSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I'd heard about the on switch problems

I was expecting great stuff after ordering this model. My mother who was a fanatical dutch cleaner who over the years always swore by the electrolux brand. Unfortunately my brand new model won't even switch on. Sooo disappointed .... even more so after talking with the customer help line. They directed me to look for a turn on button on the hose handle. I felt like a fool when i could not find a turn on button on the hose handle but was relieved that another witness also could not see this suggested button as there is not one!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux
Annette

Thanks for your prompt reply. I did contact customer care ref #N170802429. This morning I also sent customer care another e-mail. I would like my money back, I've lost interest in having an electrolux vacuum.

Regards A.Gordon