MPN: ZSP4303PET

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.2

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (3)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (6)
Empressbat

EmpressbatQueensland, 4304

Works well to pick up pet hair and dust and is easy to empty and clean - quiet but not silent

Purchased in January 2021 at The Good Guys Online store for $349.00.

Ashok H.

Ashok H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Product. Don't buy !

There isn't anything silent about this vacuum except in the name. Nozzle jumps like a frog when cleaning and broke exactly after warranty expired. Cant even replace nozzle as it is discontinued and I just have to throw the vacuum away. Worst ever vacuum.

Purchased in October 2018 at Costco.

Terrible - (And dont buy from Godfreys)

This machine only worked properly for the first few times. It seemed to clog easily - manually having to clean out each of the many cylinders each time. Then it stopped working. (It seemed to overheat like a hairdryer). Because of the pandemic, Godfreys wouldn't fix, exchange, refund. I had to buy a new machine and now I'm stuck. Save your money

Purchased in June 2020 at Godfreys Online Store for $250.00.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET) compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

annoyedwithoptus

annoyedwithoptusSydney, NSW

NOT silent. Sucks good, until it breaks down. Warranty is FAKE.

I do not know why they call this silent, it's actually as loud as any other vacuum cleaner. It does suck well. However, motor breaks down at 10 months. Warranty claim was refused. Said it was due to poor maintenance of filters. They expect you to clear the filter after each use or else warranty is void. Basically, they could use this clause on anything. They could even refuse your claim if the motor breaks down on the very first use.

Purchased in January 2020 for $280.00.

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst product I have ever purchased!

Worst product I have ever purchased and Electrolux customer care was woeful! Good guys reused to replace it and made me call Electrolux myself to try and get resolution which was a waste of time too. They absolutely didn't care at all.... Be warned and don't buy Electrolux anything!

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent vacuum

We love our Electrolux cleaner - it has awesome controlled suction for different floor types (we have wood, carpet, tile and Lino surfaces), cleans our stubborn cat’s hair in no time with a turbo head, has a head that goes under our large couch and so on. Take note of the manual and clean all the filters (there are more than 1!) regularly to ensure it works properly.

Purchased in July 2018.

Impressive!

Bought this vacuum today and OMG! I had the house cleaned last week but still managed to get 3 bags full of pet hair off the carpeted area in the living room. Great suction even at minimum and needs no effort to push around. Other reviews have mentioned short cord, didnt find that an issue. Happy with it, lets hope it continues to please.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $249.00.

Suchit jani

Suchit janiSydney

Not too silent for price to pay

Not too silent for price to pay, this Vac was really good performer till the warranty went on, Literally one day after the warranty finished harvey norman did not want to respond us. First thing they told when we called was to ask us how we have cleaned machine, they asked us to bring machine to store , upon bringing the machine to store. Store always found something wrong with how we have maintained the machine but never bothered to helps us professionally clean the machine. Machine is still the same noisy, low on the suction and unable to perform.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Yehudi

YehudiBAANDEE

Artifact

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

t18

t18Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So quiet

After years of basically disposable kmart vacs i decided to buy a decent one. Best choice i could have made. Sticks to the floor and runs so quietly. I love the power switch so i can turn down suction to make it easier to move the head. Would buy again.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
anne4141

anne4141PERTH

Amazing

Amazing vacuum. Very powerful, especially on floors and tiles.
The first time I used this I filled up two containers on 3 rugs I thought were clean!

The only issues I can find - the turbo head only works well when completely clean. I have two double coat dogs and the turbo brush quickly fills with dog hair. The filters also need to be washed a fair bit. I also wish the power cord was longer.

Apart from that it is amazing.

I've owned a dyson before,and prefer the electrolux.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Tony

TonyAU

A really good vacuum for the price.

Pros:
Very quiet, powerful turbo head that picks up pet hair, lightweight, variable speed so you can ramp up the suction or keep it at a low setting for some surfaces, easy to empty, good price, 2 year replacement warranty.

Cons:
Poor onboard brush/crevice tool that isn't quite up to standard and awkward to use.

Such an improvement on our heavy, noisy Dyson that died. Turbo head for carpets, multi-purpose head for other surfaces, and everything looks great. It's a lower-priced bagless so remember to clean those filters regularly to prolong its life. But if it does die within 2 years you get a new one. The Good Guys have a 3 year replacement deal for only a few dollars more and no waiting.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Griff

GriffAdelaide

So far so good

I had very specific parameters when looking for a vacuum cleaner. It had to be cyclonic with good suction, bagless, reasonable quality and longevity and <$200. I don't think you can find one better for your money. Was looking at getting a second hand Dyson but so far so good. Doesn't feel cheap and nasty and think it will last as long as I look after it. The battery operated ones aren't quite there yet and only have approx 40min max of battery life. Can't do the whole home with that. Has extension and different settings for carpet/tiles etc. Suction is good but not outstanding. It isn't a Dyson but I think it was much better than getting someones second hand vac.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Nice and quite vacumm

Purchased in November 2017.

heather

heatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

quiet achiever

This machine was bought to replace a Dyson.
We are more than happy with its suction, noise levels, and ease of use.
The cord is a good length, meaning we dont have to keep changing sockets. It comes with sufficient accsories for our needs.
It is easy to empty, and about half the weight of the Dyson.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

AnnetteSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I'd heard about the on switch problems

I was expecting great stuff after ordering this model. My mother who was a fanatical dutch cleaner who over the years always swore by the electrolux brand. Unfortunately my brand new model won't even switch on. Sooo disappointed .... even more so after talking with the customer help line. They directed me to look for a turn on button on the hose handle. I felt like a fool when i could not find a turn on button on the hose handle but was relieved that another witness also could not see this suggested button as there is not one!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux
Annette

Thanks for your prompt reply. I did contact customer care ref #N170802429. This morning I also sent customer care another e-mail. I would like my money back, I've lost interest in having an electrolux vacuum.

Regards A.Gordon