Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET) Questions & Answers

MPN: ZSP4303PET

2 questions from our users

tigre

tigreasked

SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

Afte 18 months' or so of use, the vacuum suddenly started collecting pet fur around the cylindrical mesh top filter instead of in the main cannister. This means that I have to stop several times to prise out the fur from around the filter and that it also doesn't pick up as much as it used to. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone else know how to fix it? It doesn't look like Electrolux monitors this page and their manual is extremely basic. When we asked for a technical manual, we were told this was not an option.

Chris

Chrisasked

SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

I had this vacuum now for two years always clean it properly after use but now the suction just slowed down after a few minutes. No obstruction in hose or head. Do you know what is wrong?

Enelia
Enelia

Hi Chris, just noticed your message. I just have my vacuum for 4 months now and regarding your question, sorry I don't have any ideas what could be the cause. Have you tried contacting Electrolux about it?

See all Electrolux SilentPerformer questions

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives