Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

MPN: ZSP4303PET

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes · No (1)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Nice and quite vacumm

Purchased in November 2017.

Noise Level
Product is used Several times a week
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Clogging Issues No
See all Electrolux SilentPerformer reviews

tigre

tigreasked

SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

Afte 18 months' or so of use, the vacuum suddenly started collecting pet fur around the cylindrical mesh top filter instead of in the main cannister. This means that I have to stop several times to prise out the fur from around the filter and that it also doesn't pick up as much as it used to. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone else know how to fix it? It doesn't look like Electrolux monitors this page and their manual is extremely basic. When we asked for a technical manual, we were told this was not an option.

Chris

Chrisasked

SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

I had this vacuum now for two years always clean it properly after use but now the suction just slowed down after a few minutes. No obstruction in hose or head. Do you know what is wrong?

Enelia
Enelia

Hi Chris, just noticed your message. I just have my vacuum for 4 months now and regarding your question, sorry I don't have any ideas what could be the cause. Have you tried contacting Electrolux about it?

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives