Electrolux SilentPerformer

Electrolux SilentPerformer Questions & Answers

Animal (ZSP4303PET), Animal All Floors (ZSP4304PP), Green (ZSPG4301), etc...
Listing monitored by Electrolux

9 questions from our users

philasked
SilentPerformer

Anyone know where you can purchase bags for this model?

Felix
Felix

I brought it from The Good Guy when I brought the vaccum. The model number is E201S - Electrolux 4 Pack S Bags Suit Electrolux Bagged Vacuums

Brilliant. Thank you.

Peter S.
Peter S.asked
SilentPerformer Green (ZSPG4301)

How does upholstery nozzle fit onto vacuum? Tried all obvious possibilities

UniqueVirgo

Are you trying to fit it onto the silver pipe or the plastic nozzle on the hose? Mine fits on the hose nozzle.

E W R
E W Rasked
SilentPerformer

Took out the front filter to clean it. A VERY lose fitting 'O' ring flopped out. Washed filter and now cannot get it back in with the O ring flopping around in there. Surely it should be a close fit under the rim of the filter? What is the solution?

tigre
tigreasked
SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

Afte 18 months' or so of use, the vacuum suddenly started collecting pet fur around the cylindrical mesh top filter instead of in the main cannister. This means that I have to stop several times to prise out the fur from around the filter and that it also doesn't pick up as much as it used to. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone else know how to fix it? It doesn't look like Electrolux monitors this page and their manual is extremely basic. When we asked for a technical manual, we were told this was not an option.

iainasked
SilentPerformer Animal All Floors (ZSP4304PP)

what is the suction power and noise level of this vacuum cleaner ?

UniqueVirgo

The suction is quite good until the filters need cleaning. Once cleaned, the suction is good again. Not overly noisy. Be careful dropping the poles etc as the plastic clips can break easily.

Kevin
Kevin

Sucks ok but about as noisy as our $50 Kmart one. I'd advise against buying one. Customer service is terrible.

Thank you. Useful information

Nada S.
Nada S.asked

How to install?

Kate
Kate

The fittings just click into each other. There isn't much to do at all when you first buy it, just remove the plastic covering and safety tabs and click on the attachment you want to use. Hope that helps.

Enida
Enidaasked
SilentPerformer

I bought it before two months. Worked perfect, but in last few days the brushes( suction extension) works very bad. They dont have the power and cant suck it all. Also it started to turned off after 3,4 minutes od work. Please help me, why? It is almost new...

Steven A.
Steven A.

Have you tried the obvious like something stuck in the tube or hose. I find the tube is a little smaller than others so it gets stuck easier. Would explain the loss of suction and overheating could switch it off.

Annie67
Annie67

Good thought

UniqueVirgo

Sounds like you need to clean the filters. It iwll stop working when they are clogged.

Chris
Chrisasked
SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

I had this vacuum now for two years always clean it properly after use but now the suction just slowed down after a few minutes. No obstruction in hose or head. Do you know what is wrong?

Enelia
Enelia

Hi Chris, just noticed your message. I just have my vacuum for 4 months now and regarding your question, sorry I don't have any ideas what could be the cause. Have you tried contacting Electrolux about it?

Julie
Julieasked
SilentPerformer Green (ZSPG4301)

Is the 800w enough Power to clean a standard 3 bedroom house weekly?

heather
heather

Our home is all hards floors (a mix of tiles and vinyl planks).
It handles that well, and with 3 cats picks up all their hair, too.
I cannot comment on carpet in rooms, but it does handle the few carpet mats we have .

Annette
Annette

Dyson vacuum cleaners go up to 1400 watts? 800 watts is a bit less forceful in sucking power so it may take more time to clean a 3 bedroom or even one room. Of course its the arm behind the noozle that welds the real power eh.

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

Electrolux SilentPerformer