Electrolux SilentPerformer

Electrolux SilentPerformer (page 2 of 3)

Animal (ZSP4303PET), Animal All Floors (ZSP4304PP), Green (ZSPG4301), etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (12) · No (8)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (3) · No (16)

CGT

CGTMelbourne

Cleans Well

This vacuum cleaner is very easy to use, durable and really does the job. It is very powerful, so if you've got so much dust at home and you really need to clean every day, this one's for you. However, it is quite noisy, bulky and heavy, so it is not really advisable for those who have two-floor houses. But overall, it does perform well and it's very easy to maintain.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Suchit jani

Suchit janiSydney

Not too silent for price to pay

Not too silent for price to pay, this Vac was really good performer till the warranty went on, Literally one day after the warranty finished harvey norman did not want to respond us. First thing they told when we called was to ask us how we have cleaned machine, they asked us to bring machine to store , upon bringing the machine to store. Store always found something wrong with how we have maintained the machine but never bothered to helps us professionally clean the machine. Machine is still the same noisy, low on the suction and unable to perform.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
NEIL ROBERTSON

NEIL ROBERTSONSydney

Impressed

I purchased this vacuum from The Good Guys and they were flexible on price and the sales person was across the aspects of the model. I have been impressed with its performance. I have only previously owned Dyson's and this vacuum is out performing the Dyson for suction and cleaning for the price. Highly recommend

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Electrolux SilentPerformer compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

DAZ

DAZWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great vacuum minor issues.

Owned for 10 months now. This vacuum is probably the best vacuum I have ever used or had. It has extreme carpet lifting suction. Only two gripes. The lead is short, you have to move room to room. If only it was even just one metre longer. The other issue is the rear(final filter), it is washable but the two layers of filter come apart after first wash so will need to replace after maybe 6 months if you have messy kids and animals with finer dust. It does benefit from a good wipe out and all filter wash after maybe every third fill especially if a lot of finer dust in the place. Overall great vacuum though.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Anjella

AnjellaSouthwest, VIC

Huge suckage! Not so huge silence!

Yehudi

YehudiBAANDEE

Artifact

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Nickname

NicknameVictoria

Lives up to its name

This is a very good vacuum cleaner that picks up long haired cat fur because of its very good suction. It is much quieter than other vacuum cleaners I've used and the best feature is that it does not frighten the cat! I recommend this vacuum cleaner to pet owners.

Date PurchasedSept 2015
t18

t18Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So quiet

After years of basically disposable kmart vacs i decided to buy a decent one. Best choice i could have made. Sticks to the floor and runs so quietly. I love the power switch so i can turn down suction to make it easier to move the head. Would buy again.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Timbo

Timbomelbourne

Pretty Good Not Amazing

This is a small vacuum and it does a generally good job around the house and an excellent job on tiles and floorboards. I would rate its a average on carpet though. The suction power is not super powerful but it does the job. As for "silent" well not really but it is quieter than average so that's good. Emptying the dust is easy and the cord length is generous enough to easily reach around the rooms at my place.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Susan

Susan

Perfection

The performance is fantastic. It’s sucks all dirt from carpet and tiles even through grout is does the job. It comes with excesorries that allows you to reach small hidden places that need vacumming. The most important and favourite feature has to be the longgg cord that comes with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
anne4141

anne4141PERTH

Amazing

Amazing vacuum. Very powerful, especially on floors and tiles.
The first time I used this I filled up two containers on 3 rugs I thought were clean!

The only issues I can find - the turbo head only works well when completely clean. I have two double coat dogs and the turbo brush quickly fills with dog hair. The filters also need to be washed a fair bit. I also wish the power cord was longer.

Apart from that it is amazing.

I've owned a dyson before,and prefer the electrolux.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Tony

TonyAU

A really good vacuum for the price.

Pros:
Very quiet, powerful turbo head that picks up pet hair, lightweight, variable speed so you can ramp up the suction or keep it at a low setting for some surfaces, easy to empty, good price, 2 year replacement warranty.

Cons:
Poor onboard brush/crevice tool that isn't quite up to standard and awkward to use.

Such an improvement on our heavy, noisy Dyson that died. Turbo head for carpets, multi-purpose head for other surfaces, and everything looks great. It's a lower-priced bagless so remember to clean those filters regularly to prolong its life. But if it does die within 2 years you get a new one. The Good Guys have a 3 year replacement deal for only a few dollars more and no waiting.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Bree H

Bree HMelbourne

Not the worst. But still not great

Whilst I don’t have animals - and thank god I don’t this vac struggles at the best of times.
If constantly cleaning the filters isn’t your thing this is not right for you. I find if I don’t go through and empty the filters every time, it just won’t suck.
All fittings seem to easily break too.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Airsie

AirsieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Hard to use this Cleaner on cut pile 100% Nylon Carpet

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Griff

GriffAdelaide

So far so good

I had very specific parameters when looking for a vacuum cleaner. It had to be cyclonic with good suction, bagless, reasonable quality and longevity and <$200. I don't think you can find one better for your money. Was looking at getting a second hand Dyson but so far so good. Doesn't feel cheap and nasty and think it will last as long as I look after it. The battery operated ones aren't quite there yet and only have approx 40min max of battery life. Can't do the whole home with that. Has extension and different settings for carpet/tiles etc. Suction is good but not outstanding. It isn't a Dyson but I think it was much better than getting someones second hand vac.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Nice and quite vacumm

Purchased in November 2017.

Michelle

MichelleHuonville

Waste of money

This model must have been designed by someone who has never vacuumed. Great to use if you've already done a thorough sweep and mop of your floors. Continually gets blocked by anything larger than a lentil. I find the cord too short, not very easy to manoeuvre and it's cumbersome to pack away. Vacuuming is already a chore and using this cleaner makes it thoroughly unbearable. One star for being made from recycled plastic.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
heather

heatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

quiet achiever

This machine was bought to replace a Dyson.
We are more than happy with its suction, noise levels, and ease of use.
The cord is a good length, meaning we dont have to keep changing sockets. It comes with sufficient accsories for our needs.
It is easy to empty, and about half the weight of the Dyson.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Sam

SamBunbury

Good product

I have been using this product from a long time and it has never given us any issues. It is very light to handle and it is silent than other vacuum cleaners I have used so far. It has a good suction and it sucks small stuff easily. I have been using this vacuum on flooring and carpets in my house.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

AnnetteSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I'd heard about the on switch problems

I was expecting great stuff after ordering this model. My mother who was a fanatical dutch cleaner who over the years always swore by the electrolux brand. Unfortunately my brand new model won't even switch on. Sooo disappointed .... even more so after talking with the customer help line. They directed me to look for a turn on button on the hose handle. I felt like a fool when i could not find a turn on button on the hose handle but was relieved that another witness also could not see this suggested button as there is not one!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux
Annette

Thanks for your prompt reply. I did contact customer care ref #N170802429. This morning I also sent customer care another e-mail. I would like my money back, I've lost interest in having an electrolux vacuum.

Regards A.Gordon