Electrolux SilentPerformer

Amy

Amy

Perfect vacuum cleaner

Great suction, easy to maneuver, kind of loud. I use it in my studio apartment at uni on carpet and lino and it works wonders. It is a very powerful vacuum. The only downside is having to buy new bags but they last me a long time which is fine.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Griff

GriffAdelaide

So far so good

I had very specific parameters when looking for a vacuum cleaner. It had to be cyclonic with good suction, bagless, reasonable quality and longevity and <$200. I don't think you can find one better for your money. Was looking at getting a second hand Dyson but so far so good. Doesn't feel cheap and nasty and think it will last as long as I look after it. The battery operated ones aren't quite there yet and only have approx 40min max of battery life. Can't do the whole home with that. Has extension and different settings for carpet/tiles etc. Suction is good but not outstanding. It isn't a Dyson but I think it was much better than getting someones second hand vac.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Nice and quite vacumm

Purchased in November 2017.

Noise Level
Product is used: Several times a week
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Clogging Issues No
Michelle

MichelleHuonville

Waste of money

This model must have been designed by someone who has never vacuumed. Great to use if you've already done a thorough sweep and mop of your floors. Continually gets blocked by anything larger than a lentil. I find the cord too short, not very easy to manoeuvre and it's cumbersome to pack away. Vacuuming is already a chore and using this cleaner makes it thoroughly unbearable. One star for being made from recycled plastic.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

heatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

quiet achiever

This machine was bought to replace a Dyson.
We are more than happy with its suction, noise levels, and ease of use.
The cord is a good length, meaning we dont have to keep changing sockets. It comes with sufficient accsories for our needs.
It is easy to empty, and about half the weight of the Dyson.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Sam

SamBunbury

Good product

I have been using this product from a long time and it has never given us any issues. It is very light to handle and it is silent than other vacuum cleaners I have used so far. It has a good suction and it sucks small stuff easily. I have been using this vacuum on flooring and carpets in my house.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

AnnetteSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I'd heard about the on switch problems

I was expecting great stuff after ordering this model. My mother who was a fanatical dutch cleaner who over the years always swore by the electrolux brand. Unfortunately my brand new model won't even switch on. Sooo disappointed .... even more so after talking with the customer help line. They directed me to look for a turn on button on the hose handle. I felt like a fool when i could not find a turn on button on the hose handle but was relieved that another witness also could not see this suggested button as there is not one!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Annette

Thanks for your prompt reply. I did contact customer care ref #N170802429. This morning I also sent customer care another e-mail. I would like my money back, I've lost interest in having an electrolux vacuum.

Regards A.Gordon

Gary M

Gary MRaglan

Great valued bagless vac.

This is a great Vac quite does its job as expected, does require cleaning of the filters as expected being bagless.
What an huge cost saving being bagless. We have a large home and it's perfect for the job. This has to be the best valued Vac on the Market today.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

2nd use shutdown

We bought this due to its size not so clunky as our old one and we trusted the Electrolux brand name. But for 2nd time after 30mins or so of 'normal' house vacuuming when I switch off to move rooms...it won't switch on again! hopeless. Thought due to overheating? But I have 2 floors to clean. I don't have time to let the thing cool down and for $300+ ---I shouldn't have to.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
RebeccaandMark
RebeccaandMark

Thank you very much Leslie we'll contact you-kind regards, Rebecca and Mark

Sue

SueMelbourne

Great suction. I'm not sneezing anymore!

After my Nilfisk motor burnt out we purchased an Electrolux vacuum cleaner. (Barrel) I vacuumed the whole house and was amazed at all the ungrounded d dust that came out. The suction is terrif. Easy to empty. Light weight & fairly quiet. I wouldn't say silent though, as the name suggests. All attachments are easy to changeover too. Cord retraction is great. Doesn't knot up or stop.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Made my life easier

Small barrel vacuum bagless so easy to pull around goes from vinyl floor to carpet no bother. Dirt container has good capacity and is easy to clip off to empty.

Jillylynd

JillylyndGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Vacuum

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Didn't last long !

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Disappointed

Bought a Electrolux vacuum cleaner many years ago and was brilliant. This latest one I can not bag enough. If you don't clean all three filters just about everytime you use it, it has the sucking power of a straw. Sent it back because power button wouldn't work which was fixed. Don't waste your money buy a cheap one from Kmart it will do same job. It is that pathetic I will never buy an Electrolux product again.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Worked well for 2 weeks, now useless

Electrolux silent Performer
Seemed good for the first few weeks, then lost most of the suction. Had to pay $60 for new filter , worked okay again for a few weeks, now back to useless. Only a few months old, and not cheap. Expected better. Would not recommend at all.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Enida

Enidaasked

I bought it before two months. Worked perfect, but in last few days the brushes( suction extension) works very bad. They dont have the power and cant suck it all. Also it started to turned off after 3,4 minutes od work. Please help me, why? It is almost new...

Steven A.
Steven A.

Have you tried the obvious like something stuck in the tube or hose. I find the tube is a little smaller than others so it gets stuck easier. Would explain the loss of suction and overheating could switch it off.

Annie67
Annie67

Good thought

Chris

Chrisasked

SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

I had this vacuum now for two years always clean it properly after use but now the suction just slowed down after a few minutes. No obstruction in hose or head. Do you know what is wrong?

Enelia
Enelia

Hi Chris, just noticed your message. I just have my vacuum for 4 months now and regarding your question, sorry I don't have any ideas what could be the cause. Have you tried contacting Electrolux about it?

Julie

Julieasked

SilentPerformer Green (ZSPG4301)

Is the 800w enough Power to clean a standard 3 bedroom house weekly?

heather

Our home is all hards floors (a mix of tiles and vinyl planks).
It handles that well, and with 3 cats picks up all their hair, too.
I cannot comment on carpet in rooms, but it does handle the few carpet mats we have .

Annette

Dyson vacuum cleaners go up to 1400 watts? 800 watts is a bit less forceful in sucking power so it may take more time to clean a 3 bedroom or even one room. Of course its the arm behind the noozle that welds the real power eh.

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

Electrolux SilentPerformer Bagged Origin (ZSP2320)

Electrolux SilentPerformer Bagged Origin (ZSP2320)

Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal All Floors (ZSP4304PP)

Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal All Floors (ZSP4304PP)

3.3
Electrolux SilentPerformer Green (ZSPG4301)

Electrolux SilentPerformer Green (ZSPG4301)

Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

Electrolux SilentPerformer Animal (ZSP4303PET)

CategoryBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $249.00$349.00$249.00$289.00
HEPA FilterYesYesYesYes
Weight5 kg5 kg5 kg5 kg
TypeBaggedBaglessBaglessBagless
Power2,000 W1,600 W800 W1,600 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)