Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)

MPN: ZUF4303PET

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

3.0

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (1)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (0)
Favca

Favca

Does a great job but could improve some areas

I am quite impressed with this vacuum cleaner. I must say that it is the best vacuum I have owned so far. It sucks well even when the rug looks clean, it still manages to pick up dust, lots of it, when you see it filling up inside the bag less bit. The downside for me is that it shuts down automatically for sometime, perhaps from overheating at the maximum number 5 but I'm not sure if this is the reason. My other concern is that although it does an impressive job at suction, the connecting stick/brush becomes weak when picking up dirt from the rug at a certain stage. I started noticing this after a few months after usage.

Purchased in September 2018.

Noise Level
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux

Jean

Jeanasked

Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)

Can I use ZUF4203PET filters in a ZUF4303PET? I could not find a ZUF4303PET filter.

Stephen M

Stephen Masked

Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)

Cleaning filters and which way when replacing

Karen

Karenasked

Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)

I bought this vacuum April 2015. It has been great until last weekend when the engine started making an awful sound and letting off an awful smell. I'm thinking the engine will need replacing. I'm not happy about throwing away a vacuum cleaner only 4 years old. What do you recommend?

Ck1Mia
Ck1Mia

Maybe get it maintained by a professional who fixes vacuum motors? Has the warranty expired?

Anna E.
Anna E.

Change your filters, I clean my filter at the back with a little soapy water and let it dry completely before you use it again. Also you can get replacement filters at Good Guys or Godfreys. Servicing your Vacuum at least once a year would be recommended they do get used a lot, it's like a car, if you service your car, you service your vacuum cleaner as well.

nerfherder
nerfherder

The awful smell would indicate a burn of the motor. I'd find out from Electrolux if they have recommended repairers in your area and get in touch to see how much it would cost to replace the motor. Otherwise you may be better off with a new replacement.

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives