Electrolux Ultraflex Classic (ZUF4202EU)

Electrolux Ultraflex Classic (ZUF4202EU)

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

2.0

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No
Peter Telling

Peter TellingCentral West, NSW

POOR E Vac

This machine has limited suck/vac..needs cleaning regularly to be effective...hose is of poor quality, gets twisted easily..the retract electrical cable doesn't always retract as it's supposed to..I am disappointed really

Purchased in September 2017 at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$295.00.

Noise Level
Product is used Weekly
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Clogging Issues Yes

Denise

Deniseasked

Ultraflex Classic (ZUF4202EU)

We purchased our vac in July 18. Could you please advise why is keeps grabbing on the floor with the suction? It is so hard that it is almost impossible for me to remove it. I have vinyl floors. It grabs so hard that it pulls the vinyl up which is a worry to me. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sheree
Sheree

Turn the suction down. Also make sure you are switching between lino and Carpet mode

Kez

Kezasked

Ultraflex Classic (ZUF4202EU)

Where does the rubber seal fit on the Classic ZUF4202EU? I opened the back to check the filter and also the other filter when it had stopped sucking so I am not sure where the rubber seal fits Can anyone help me Kerryn

Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux

Hi Kez,
Julie from Electrolux here.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the vacumm.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Julie.
Thanks,
Julie

Jennie

Jennieasked

Ultraflex Classic (ZUF4202EU)

Does not seem to have a power adjustment. Very hard to us as too powerful, almost lifting carpet off the floor. Jennie

Ham
Ham

On the upper back of the machine there is a switch with a + and a - symbol. This is the power adjustment.

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives