Electrolux Ultraflex

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

3.9

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (10) · No (10)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (4) · No (15)
Shirley

Shirley

Very good one.

We got this vacuum machine after our last one die, very good strong sucktion. I have use this one for nearly 3 years never have any issue, easy to operate and uninstall to clean and wash.Small component is very handy to use in different parts of house. I will reconmen it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
hdawg

hdawgSydney, NSW

Not the best choice

Haven been using and for a 2 bedder I have to clean the vacuum after every use else it wont work. Customer care is bad and not supportive of issues. The suctions is also alright and especially a the price I got I would have gotten many other good brands. a bad buy overall and would not recommend.

Dunk

Dunksunshine coast

Brillant

Easy of use great customer service by electolux highly recommend this model we had a problem with the power head but electolux were so helpful found the problem was hose internal problem with wiring it was replaced strait away fantastic service more so picks up pet hair way better than your average vacuum thank you electolux

July 13th 2018 Update: Great vaccum cleaner

Have owned a few vaccums over the years this would have to be the best l have owned great suction power head is fantastic on carpet picking up hair great on hard surfaces as well warranty issues only had a problem with power head was replaced straight away fantastic highly reccommend

Date PurchasedJul 2016

KMarie

KMarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Vaccuum Cleaner for 1 shedding dog & 2 cats

Date PurchasedSep 2014
RechelleB

RechelleBPerth, WA

Awesome vacuum

This is the first vacuum cleaner that I dont kick when I am vacuuming. We have long haired dog and two cats and the suction on the vacuum is awesome for picking up all of the hair. The suction is so good I usually have to empty it at least 3 times during vacuuming. Does get a bit caught up around the cord and stuck in door ways sometimes but overall an excellent vacuum cleaner. Best one that I have had in 20 years.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Terrible

This vacuum cleaner is the worst one I have ever owned. Quite expensive approx $300 but after about 20 mins of use, it overheats and turns itself off. You have to open the vents, and air for approx 1 hour or more, before you can start it again, then you get maybe 5-10 mins before it overheats again and you have to repeat the process. I constantly clean all 3 vents but this does not help.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux
NNN8487

NNN8487Sydney, NSW

Great Vac

Had to buy a larger vacuum when we moved into a bigger place with more carpet. This vacuum feels very powerful, I'm consistently surprised at the amount of dust it's able to pull out of our carpet even with regular cleaning. All the components (bin, filter, etc) are easy to access and clean. The power cable is quite long, and I've had no issues in the last 6 months with clogging or anything else.
There are 5 different power levels you can choose from, and all the buttons on the machine are large and easy to use. My only real issue is that it takes up a fair amount of space, I probably wouldn't recommend it if you don't have adequate storage space.

Shandy

ShandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good suction

Read lots of review saying suction good so I bought. Yes suction very very good plus long cort. If u turn it into level 5, your carpet also can suck up. But....the rode not like a dog will follow you smoothly...overall good..
They have 4 type of model . May see which model you like

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Sue

Sue

not bad

I shopped for a new vacuum with intent of bagless as thats what hubby prefers where as I prefer bags. SO I went with this one as we have a golden Retriever and dog hair everywhere. Cleans up well, happy with that...but not happy with the dust going everywhere when emptying. I suspected this so I use my old one as it still works then I use this one on carpets to get the fur up....

Ritu

RituGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

Yes I am quite happy with the performance and suction, it did work quite good until now even after keeping it for two years, I usually use it in my carpet and tile floor and have n fr had issue with this, it is also very easy to clean and keep , the manuever is superb

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Julia

JuliaLaunceston, TAS

Light and easy to use.

I am very happy with this machine. Reasonably quiet, I have half carpet and half tile and 3 cats. Gets rid of the hair with ease turbo head is fantastic and the normal attachment is great for the tiles, and i use the little brunch on the couch, very light to use ,easy to empty and clean.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Lana

LanaSydney, NSW

Excellent Vacuum Cleaner and Very Good Value for Money

I highly recommend this vacuum cleaner. It has powerful suction that is adjustable depending on the surface you are cleaning. It's lightweight and easy to maneuver. It's also a breeze to empty and operate. I can honestly say that it is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned! And great value for money.

MummaB

MummaBTasmania

Strong suction, easy to use, love it.

I love it. I got it on sale at Harvey Norman as they price matched Myer.
It has a great suction and is easy to adjust for couches and rugs.
Easy to empty. Hard floor and carpet. The multitool is excellent for hard to reach places and the car.
Highly recommend.

simone hedrick

simone hedrick

New Electrolux Replaces My Dinosaur Electrolux

Ok Where do I start this Vacuum is amazing the suction is Fantastic and you can have levels 1 to 5. I love seeing the amount of dust and dirt that shows up in my very easy to pull out canister. I can vacuum my whole house from the one PowerPoint with the extra long cord..... I absolutely LOVE my new Vacuum

Minnie

MinnieAuckland

Love it - so easy to use.

Light to carry, easy to use & really quiet too. It moves with ease & easy to lift & move around, even up stairs. the suction is fantastic, & gets the job done fast.
We have a blend of tiles & carpeted floors & just love this vacuum cleaner. Its the best we've had in a very long time.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

G man

G manSydney

Suck it up!

I am so happy with my new purchase. It performs well and has good level of suction power produced by internal motor. Easy of manoeuvrability is a key highlight here. It's weight is manageable and easily fits in to tight spaces. Packs away conveniently and with ease. Simple to clean.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Georga

GeorgaWarragul

Absolutely in love with my new vacuum cleaner!

Best purchase I’ve ever made! So happy with my Electrolux animal allergy vacuum! Was fairly cheap (bought on sale) at good guys for $400. And for months now I’ve been loving how clean our floors look!
Not only does it clean like a dream, I love the multiple cleaning settings and the easy to empty carton.
Easy to handle and the extendable handle makes my life easier and doesn’t strain my back to clean.
Thanks Electrolux!

Peter J

Peter Jsydney

Epic Fail

dont buy from Godfreys

bought this machine 3 weeks ago on line from Godfreys then it just stopped working, used approx 12 times on carpet did the job.
Phoned the Godfreys help desk they told me to cut the plug off then take a photo of this for them.
Another item for the land fill
They would send me a replacement " as a gesture of goodwill " Ended up asking for a refund still not recived.

Have used Electrolux before alwasy thought they are a good brand so very disappointed

Date PurchasedOct 2017