Electromotion Australia

Electromotion Australia

See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Electromotion Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Fiony
FionyPerth, WA

After Sales Service

I cannot rate highly enough the after sales service of this company. Responses are super fast, with quick resolutions to problems found easily. I have already raved about our Emove Scooter, now I can rave about the supplier.

Jim I.
Jim I.Sydney, NSW

Emove Cruiser top quality electric scooter by Electromotion

Electromotion offers top notch service customer before sale and after sale like no other.Their products are of the highest quality and I would recommend ghis w to anyone that is looking gor a high end electric scooter!

Other Bike Shops

The customer service is great. Very happy with my electric scooter.

The customer service is great. The team response is very fast. I have so much fun with my electric scooter. I highly recommend Electromotion.

lixar512
lixar512

Perfect customer service

I was looking online for an electric scooter and I found Electromotion Australia after a lot of research. I checked the scooters they have from YouTube and Google reviews so I decided to buy the Cruiser. After buying the Scooter Harry answered all my questions straight away.
What can I say, I definitely recommend Electromotion.

Bike Shops