Elegantly Scant

Elegantly Scant

Brand Manager for Elegantly Scant? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Fits, cuts, fabrics, service are all perfect

I am so impressed everytime I visit this store. Not only is the lingerie beautiful, it comes in a wide range of sizes - even "specialty sizes" like 8e. The service is warm and personal. I love that it is Australian made. The quality is equal to the best I have bought in Europe.

Pam3939
    Pam3939CHADSTONE

Tried and tested

I used to buy Elegantly Scant lingerie from Paddington markets and have just discovered their new shop in William St Paddington. I purchased several items and am just as happy with my new items as I have been in the past. I can confidently say that these bras stand the test of time!
    Reliable

Geri56
    Geri56SYDNEY

The most comfortable bra I have ever owned!

My first impressions were that I would not be able to purchase a bra from this store in my size. To my surprise, not only was this brand so well priced for silk bras, but available in E cups aswell.
    I purchased a stunning white lace bra that fit like a glove, this bra is the most comfortable bra I own!
    The perfect fit

The answer to the perfect gift every time

I have purchased from Elegantly Scant before so making a selection was easy. I was looking for something a little different to what I have seen in the department stores, and the staff member led me to a one-off silk kimono which they had made using a Dolce Gabbana fabric. They gift wrapped it beautifully.
    Point of difference