Elephant Car Hire

Elephant Car Hire

Satisfied on Two Ocassions

I have used this website a couple of times now and have been very satisfied on both occasions. I found their site easy to use, informative and their vehicles were good value for money both times.
    The actual supplier of the cars, Redspot & Alamo, also proved to be very good.
    easy to use & informative website

Supprised by the Price and Service

As a previous employee of Avis Rent a Car, I have to say Elephant Car Hire offer a very good service all round. Their process is very simple and easy, and their prices are even cheaper than I was able to get through my discounts with Avis.
    I rarely choose any other supplier to Avis but from now on I will go back to Elephant not just for the price but for the customer service which I found much more professional and they had a better choice of vehicles available.
    The customer service was excellent, very friendly and professional staff.

Excellent Service

I used Elephant Car Hire for the first time last month for car hire at Melbourne Airport and I thought their service was excellent. They are just a broker, but they booked me with Avis and I made quite a big saving, compared to the online price from Avis. You also get 2 customer service numbers, one for Elephant and one for Avis in case you have to change anything, but I never needed to contact them.
    Execellent price and Service