Elf Cosmetics

Elf Cosmetics

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Angel W.

Angel W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Hydrating Water Essence AND NO free product

Deceptive packaging

I thought this was a really nice product at a fair price, but when it ran out so quickly I took a closer look. I’ll just let these photos speak for themselves! Ripped off

Julie

JulieMelbourne

Elf Under Eye Powder

I love letting everyone know about products that are affordable and actually work, and this is one of those products.
Elf Under Eye Powder can be applied very lightly and it lasts for hours. I just dab a bit under each eye area with my fingertip and it has a great effect. Don`t need much... good for helping hide my dark circles too.

Sarah

SarahSydney

Foundation

i use the foundation and i am pleasantly surprised! the cost factor is great and the application is great even the coverage is awesome!

Briske

BriskeNewman

Perfect. .

My product got lost in transit, I emailed Elf about it and they responded so quickly. They also reshipped me the items, and I very please with Elf Cosmetics and forever will be a customer. Thank you Elf for aswesome service.

Angela

AngelaSutherland shire

I love finding an excellent product at affordable prices

I have had a jumbo lip balm for a while now, and decided to investigate the brand. I am not a brand snob, because we all have different needs, so what ever works, works. This is a gem of a find. The lippy crayons are great. They blend smoothly and they do soften lips. No taste ,so that is a bonus...no wax taste like some. the price allows you to buy a couple of colours and who doesn’t love that. I will investigate the rest of the range..

L.O.

L.O.Murfreesboro

A must have, I love it!

I’m impressed with the skincare, I bought it with the idea to use as a backup when I ran out of my high end skincare that I couldn’t afford to replenish. The hydration and the beauty shield line are great. I went to an elf store in Austin Texas the girls were great and the store has a clean and fresh look, great lighting and they also have a selfie wall to take a pic. It’s a fun experience! We need one In Murfreesboro Tennessee.

De Quincey

De QuinceyMelbourne

Cheap and Effective

I love that Elf is so cheap and affordable. The primer leaves a little to be desired, as it makes my concealer look strange and doesn't let it apply properly. But for the price, I'm so happy!

Jhenny

JhennyPerth australia

I bought ELF brow pomade and its affordable and worth it i would like to purchase and try some more product from this company.

Jane

Jane

Affordable brand but amazing quality

I always always love ELF,the quality is sooo impressive. I love my elf make up bushes theyre so cheap but so soft and I love using it when applying my make up on

Bianca

BiancaNSW

Very good products and an even better price!

I ordered several makeup products from elf when they had a 50% off sale. When the products arrived everything was packaged well and was good quality. The products are very good for their price. I got a primer, concealer, brush and mascara - all of which are good quality for the price you pay. Also this company does not test on animals.
I did have one issue that was resolved very well. My package got lost in the mail (not elfs fault) so I emailed them after waiting about 2 weeks and the customer service team happily sent me out a new package which arrived 2 days later.
Overall I would recommend buying from this company.

SuzieCue

SuzieCueBrisbane, 4037

Great quality at a very affordable price

Worst online shopping experience ever

Even though the site says that they ship worldwide, I never received my order nor a refund. Why wasn't there information on the site from the beginning that they don't ship to Greece so that I won't place an order and lose my money?

Reviewer127

Reviewer127Perth

Amazing quality for the unbeatable price

I used the flawless finish foundation (and the finishing powder to set it), and I can't speak highly enough about it. I normally buy Clinique or Estee Lauder at $50 a bottle. This was $12 and it actually out-performed Clinique over the course of the day, only requiring a minor touch-up on my oily nose (normally I'd need to powder the hell out of my nose by lunchtime). I love it.

lilybuffyau

lilybuffyauSydney, NSW

So cheap and the products are so worth buying for the price!

I have purchased many products from elf, their mineral primer in clear is fantastic, just as good as the other primers and for under half the price! Their make up brushes are top quality and the bristles don't fall out and lasts and are under $10 - what a bargain! They have the best photo ready face powder for $12! This is exactly the same as a similar high end product except its triple the size of the other brand and a quarter of the price! The mascara primer is great and so are so many of their products, for the prices its worth trying them!

theonlyone

theonlyone

Pretty good for a cheapie

FrenzyShopper

FrenzyShopperMelbourne

Neutral undertone

I have a very warm yellow undertone and this product was just off off off in colour. It's not pink like most foundations it's just a grey neutral once it goes on the skin. And I know I didn't buy the wrong shade bexause I got 2 of them. Apart from the colour this is actually a really good product. I still get use out of mine because I use the light one to lighten foundations that are too dark or simply use it as a highlight. And I use the darker one as a contour which looks just beautiful. I love the texture and the way it blends on the skin. I avoid it around the eyes because creams crease and I moisturise heavily because it clings to dry patches. Even though I don't use this product as intended it really is wonderful.

Cat Jackson

Cat JacksonGold Coast, Queensland

Amazing make-up for the budget conscious