Elinz

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (63)

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Elinz 4 Ch wireless CCTV plug and play.

Jock

Jock

Quality and Service

Site very easy to navigate, if they don't have it you don't need it, quality second to none.
Bought an 8 channel hard wired DVR CCTV system fitted it today I know the system is young yet however at this stage outstanding, picture quality is great as is the DVR. Very fast delivery. Only one fault the user manual the printing is so small I had to use a magnifying glass to read it may I suggest for older customers larger print would be really good. Thank you team great job great service. Regards Alex.

Product Purchased8 Channel hard wired cctv system

A fantastic set of brackets for my bull bar driving lights

I purchased a pair of 3 inch brackets for my bull bar driving lights on my Mitsubishi Pajero Sports and they fit well, they look even better and are manufactured very well. I would recommend these brackets to anyone considering buying them.

Hi Mick,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback we are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased from us. cheers!

Green

GreenHobart, TAS

Great customer service

Website easy to navigate, product arrived on time and in good condition. Product was well packed. Excellent quality. Would highly recommend this site to family and friends. Will be looking for more product in the future

Product PurchasedGlobes

Hi Green,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with service and product we provided. Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with Elinz

Top Quality Products , from the best in the business!

Top Quality products from the best in the business ! Never had any issues with any of the multiple things I’ve bought , very happy ! I would definitely purchase from Elinz again

Hi Michael,

RosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Elinz FHD 1080 Starvis/Oled TP/ GPS/ Wifi dual dashcam

Yes SD card formatted.

Elinz C.Elinz

Thank you Rosie, When you plug in this sd card to a computer or your mobile phone, no problem reading it?

Poor quality, breaks up a lot

I bought this product via eBay for $35 and the first item was defective - the buttons didn't work except power on and off. They sent me a replacement and it came with a scratch it kept breaking up and I cannot hear well at all. Very poor quality, not recommended.

BIR

BIRSydney, NSW

Elinz Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphone

I bought this product through Kogan which didn’t work well. After some communication with Elinz they sent me a replacement piece which I’m happy about as it works much better than the first one. It does not crackle like the first (faulty) piece I bought. The quality is good and I appreciate that Elinz sent me a replacement piece I can Actually use. It was also shipped quite quickly. It’s a good product, you can’t even feel it in your ear, it’s comfortable and very light weight which I’m happy about. Long lasting battery.

Hi BIR,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that you are now happy with the service and product we sent. Cheers!

Mel T.

Mel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Battery Charger is fantastic.

This store is fantastic. Easy to find what I was looking for. Great pricing, quick postage, product is exactly as described and they have great customer service. Very happy with the battery charger we purchased. It is exactly what we were looking for.

Hi Mel,

Thank you for your Rock star review. We are very delighted that you are happy with the service we provided and the product you purchased. Cheers!

Find out how Elinz compares to other Online Shops

Great products at great prices and customer service is top notch

Great products at great prices and customer service is top notch I have 3 cameras 1 wireless and now an inverter all work great .. would recommend this store and products to anyone

Hi Glen,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are very delighted that you are happy with the service we provided and for the products you purchased from us. Cheers!

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rear View Camera

Purchased a rear view camera for our caravan in white after searching internet for similar product. Product arrived in good time, was exactly as I expected and performs as expected. Definitely use Elinz again.

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the reversing camera you purchased from us. Looking forward in doing business with you again soon. cheers!

Great product!

I bought a Dash Cam Dual Camera Reversing Recorder WiFi DVR FHD 1296P Car Video 170 3" LCD for my 4WD. Item arrived very quick. Installation was straight forward. Worked as I expected.

Hi Nam,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are glad that you are happy with the dash cam you purchased and for the service we provided. Cheers!

marakorpaCoffs Harbour

Beat ever service. Excelent item

I purchased a reversing camera unit for my old Toyota. I was first amazed at the price of the reversing camera advertised on the Elins site, as I had roamed the net looking and comparing. I quickly pressed the BUY button on the Elinz site. I had a couple of queries and was treated with prompt answers. Five stars do not seem enough to give for this company, its product and its service after the sale. I have and will continue to recommend Elinz to as many people that are looking for electronic devices whenever the opportunity arises.

marakorpa

There are a few errors in my comment, I meant Best not Beat and I spelt the Company name wrong in one instance. I am 81 and have macular disease

Hi Marakorpa,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the reversing camera you purchased from us and also for the service we provided. Cheers!

Dennis James

Dennis JamesSydney Surrounds, NSW

These Roller shutters are just great

The quality of the shutters is second to none and the installer Joe was very helpful. The instalation went smoothly.
The shutters are working as expected and we are very happy with them

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for the amazing feedback you left for us. We are glad to know that you are happy with our service and product. Cheers!

7'' Rear-view Monitor

Recently purchased the monitor, for vehicle & caravan, half way through installing at the moment. So many cameras systems on the market to confuse on making the right decision , but so far very happy with any technical info, prompt return & politeness of phone calls if lines are busy.
Overall the 7'' monitor is great ,fits beautifully in , with good colour and clarity , enough instructions , without being confusing!
Definitely be looking at Elinz again.

Hi Dazza,

Thank you for your Rockstar feedback, We are delighted to know that you are happy with the service we provided and Reversing camera system you purchased from us. Cheers!

peter

peterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

24 v 1500 w inverter

all of the above i found Jerry to have pleasant phone manner . returned my call promptly and helped me through the issues at hand. look forward to the speedy recovery of my item RMA 11102.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your awesome feedback for our staff. We are glad that you are happy with the service we provided. We will update you about your returns as soon as possible. Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with Elinz

Looks an excellent rear camera set up

Had to do a fair bit of research to find what I wanted but that's normal.
Have not had time to fit the camera but it is well made and I'm sure it will do the job I want it for.

Hi Camo,

Thank you for this awesome feedback. We are glad that you are happy with the Camera you purchased from us. If you need further assistance, please let us know.

This is a good device

I was confused by the literature that came with the device but Elinz responded quickly to address my issues, the Bluetooth headset does what I need it to do and I am happy with it, it’s nice and light, comfortable to wear and easy to use.

Hi John,

Thank you for your awesome review, We are glad that you are happy with our service and Product. Cheers!

Phillip

PhillipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warranty Return, helpful, and responsive.

Had a problem with water inside the camera, mounted on outside of a caravan. It was a sealed camera, so at a loss of how the water ingress happened. Lloyd at Elintz customer service was very helpful.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Mike.

Mike.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!

Amazingly quick delivery and quality parts. Very helpful staff when asked for extra advice. Did not try to sell me something I didn't require, which is refreshingly honest these days.

Product Purchased7 " Monitor and reversing camera kit

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product.

Bernie S.

Bernie S.asked

I have just installed an Elinz 8 camera cctv system, 7 of 8 cameras came on when i first turned the system on, I then had to reboot and only 2 cameras came on. I understand that there may be a problem with the wiring on camera 8 but the others came on straight away then would not come back. Is there an explanation?

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for your message. for instances like this, please double check the main cabling/ split er kindly unplug and re plug them so the connection gets refreshed. usually once this is done the image returns to normal. Make sure as well that the split er are not moved in anyway. Let us know if issues remain so we can check with you. Cheers!

Chris H.

Chris H.asked

Hi, I just bought a 2.4Ghz Digital 9in Wireless LCD Monitor with 2 cameras wanting to put it in my macadamia harvester. I want one camera for the back for reversing and one for the front to see under the trees. I ran a fused wire from the battery to the monitor, teeing into it to run a positive wire to the front camera. Now I was going to use two switches to turn on each camera, and to each switch I was using the brown wire to one for the rear camera and the green wire to the other switch for the front camera with the other side of the switches powered to the positive wire from the battery. Does this sound right as I am not having any success as yet. Hope this makes sense, thanks, Chris

hi Chris,

Thank you for your message. You may send us a message to sales@elinz.com.au directly so we can pull up your order and check which unit do you have then we can assist you accordingly.

Kkaussie

Kkaussieasked

Hi,

I recently purchased 10” headrest DVD monitors. On one of the unit, the speakers are not working at all, sound is ok only via headphones. I tried SD card,USB,DVD with right format, but still no sound. Could you please help.
Unit is only plugged using car charger, no other cables plugged in. The second unit is speakers are fine.

Cheers

Rosie

If it is an Elinz product, you should contact them.
Sorry mate I’m not capable to answer your question. I just wrote the review for the Elinz DashCam I bought.
Cheers

Hi Kkaussie,

Thank you for raising the issue, for the unit that does not work on external speakers, please check that the IR is turned off for that one so the sound comes out the external speakers, toggle the AV mode and assign to DVD mode, If the issue is persistent, please send us an email so we can assist you further. sales@elinz.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Elinz representatives