Ray

RayWheatbelt, WA

Top notch, better than expected.

Top notch light bar, it exceeded all my expectations. It would have been good if a wiring diagram was included, then it would have been a rating of 10 out of 5. Well done.

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our product and service. The basic wiring loom details can be seen on the actual product page. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Cheers!

Honest, reliable product. Genuine li ion battery in this Powerbank

It's power dense reliable product. It charges my device perfectly. Its weight is accurate as it should be for a 20ah li ion battery, it's not a light-weight product. The indicator is easy to Gage

Hi John,

Thank you for your good feedback. we are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Bernie

BernieSydney, NSW

Very prompt and efficient service.

Lights were exactly what l need and quality appears to be very good . Fairly good range to choose from. Very prompt delivery with notifications to my inbox. Will buy again.

Product PurchasedTrailer lights

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product. Cheers!

Sean P

Sean P

Brilliant Product And Service, User Manual ?

I bought a GPS/GSM tracker from Elinz, it came quick enough and was a well packaged and a quality item. The user manual wasn't the best to be honest but Elinz support more than made up for it with a quick response and several links to apps and video which resolved the issue easy enough.

More than happy with the product and Elinz, happy enough to place another order for same product and something else. I can recommend them without any reservations.

Elinz C.Elinz

Hi Sean, Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are delighted that you are happy with the GPS tracker you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Cliff

CliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just What I ordered

The site was easy to navigate for a grey nomad. The range is very good with great choices and very satisfied with the product. The delivery time is very good by post.

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Darryn H.

Darryn H.North Queensland, QLD

Elinz definitely All round value

I did alot of product review looking for the right item for my needs. I was very surprised after navigating the elinz site the range of products they do have. Their sales team is fantastic after a couple of issue the staff were promo in their reply to my emails. After receiving my item. Still not being tech savvy. The elinz staff guided me the links I needed to get my camera up and running.
I know where my next purchase will be coming from. When I purchase my driving lights for my car.

Hi Darryn,

Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are delighted that you are happy with the security camera you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Aloy M.

Aloy M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Elinz WDR1296P Dashcam

Very Satisfied for what I paid and got, very prompt delivery, easy to install, worth the money you spent. will recommend service to my colleague, quality of pictures are great

Product PurchasedDash cam

Hi Aloy,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and products. Cheers!

Dodgy Products

The light bar I purchased was a good price considering it came with an included wiring kit. On receipt, the wiring kit was missing. Elinz were helpful in ensuring a new wiring kit was sent out. The wiring kit includes does not have a relay to connect to the high beam and is therefore useless and I could have achieved the same with a $5 switch and scavenged wiring.

I would not recommend purchasing from Elinz. It appears that they cut corners to deliver a product that meets the description without actually being useful.

Update: they failed to follow up on my complaints therefore have been dropped to one star.

Tanya

TanyaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Headrest dvd system is fantastic for the kids. They love them.

Prompt delivery and after care service is outstanding. Emails responded to in less than 2 hours and very helpful. DVD player is easy to install and look fantastic in the car.

Product PurchasedElinz Headrest DVD

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the Headrest DVD player you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

RazHunter Region, NSW

Excellent DVD player at a great price!

Excellent DVD player works great only took 10 minutes to install using the cigarette lighter adaptor. Great communication when buying the product too would recommend this easily. Good price too.

Product PurchasedElinz headrest dvd player

Hi Raz,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the DVD player you purchased from us and the service we provided. Cheers!

Norntp

NorntpHunter Region, NSW

Reversing Camera Kit

Great service. Product at this stage works well and the reception is perfect. I went with a wired system as I had a wireless system from another Company which was useless.

Hi Norntp,

Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product. Cheers!

Rudi Materne

Rudi Materne

Great reversing camera kit,

Great product , easy to install and works perfect. Originally I wanted a wireless system but this is so much better . No interference from other wireless items.
Hard wired is the way to go.

Hi Rudi,

Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product. All the best!

Purchased a 2500 inverter

Purchased a 2500 inverter had some issues with 2 of them ,but the guys at elinz bent over backwards to solve issue, third inverter now in use about 3 years ,could not fault it, thanks guys a very happy customer ron

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the Inverter you purchased from us and for the service we delivered. Cheers!

Very Happy Customer

Very easy to locate the item I wanted.
Product received as advertised. Very fast delivery. I'm a very happy customer.
Thanks for bringing professionalism back to the online market place.

Hi Rick,

Paul Dyer

Paul DyerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and support.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are glad that you are happy with the way we assisted you. If you need further help, please let us know. Cheers!

Waste of money

Waste of moneyCentral Queensland, QLD

Light bar

Light bar was wasn't to my liking and didn't suit and was offered a alternative light bar or a full refund which I decided to except was pleasant transaction between myself and Elinz was satisfied with the outcome

Hi Mick,

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are glad that you are happy with the way we assisted you on this concern. If you need further help, please let us know. Cheers!

sam

samSouth West, WA

Purchased from Elinz for the first time. Great experience. Great customer service and product was dispatched the same day! Delivery time was prompt even with it being shipped to a regional WA town.

Hi Sam,

Richard C

Richard CSydney, NSW

DVD player headrests

Purchased pillow headrest DVD players but weren't able to be used in my Merc. Returned for refund without any problems. Elinz were very helpful and totally professional. Have since purchased other headrest DVD players from them and highly recommend their service and support.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the service we have provided and the headrest DVD players you have purchased from us. Cheers!

Nicole Kreisman

Nicole KreismanDarling Downs, QLD

Would use again

I have no complaints, I have bought 2 power inverters,dash cam,dash cam replaceable holder and all have been delivered very promptly. The only reason I had to buy another inverter was because of ants, yes some ants actually love the magnetic field and they take stuff in there and eventually it will blow the inverter up. And they also are linked to zip money which is great.

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the power inverters and dash cams you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Have a safe driving! Cheers!

Bob

BobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dashcam

Excellent dashcam works really well and is very clear to review videos. Very easy to order and prompt service. Very satisfied with the service and the quality of the unit

Product Purchased Elinz dashcam

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with dash cam you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Have a safe driving! Cheers!

douglas G.

douglas G.asked

having trouble mounting dash cam as the mounting piece does not fit the camera.

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for reporting the issue to us. May we request for a photo of the mount you received and also the dash cam, please send it to our email sales@elinz.com.au so we can evaluate and resolve the soonest time. Cheers!

b. mon

b. monasked

Hi,

I have just purchased a couple of your Smart Wifi Camera. I would like to know how can i direct access the stream from it without going to eyeplusiot.com

I am hoping that i could access it using <camera's ip:port>. I believe this is the RTSP, MJPEG or JPEG URL

also, what is the default telnet password to it?

Thanks.

Hi B.mon,

Thank you for your query, the normal access for IP cameras is really by using the APP prescribed so the max feature can be used, if you wish to do advanced configuration such as accessing it via IP, this may require further query from our supplier. Please send us an email for the details you require so we can check with our suppliers. Send it to sales@elinz.com.au Cheers!

Rhianna K.

Rhianna K.asked

How do you pair the wireless headphones with the 9" DVD Player Clip-on Headset?

Raz

You have to go into the settings using the remote control and go to audio and change it from speaker to headphones. Then select A or B on the headphones depending on which unit you are using.

Hi Rhianna,

Thank you for your query. Please go into setting to enable IR. you may use the remote control for this then once IR is enabled, make sure batteries are installed on the headphones then you may select. pair A/B assign headphones to which channel.

Get an answer from our members and Elinz representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops