Elite Caravans

Elite Caravans (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dunnarunna

DunnarunnaCanberra

Very happy novices!

Floor Plan20'10"Balistic 15FF Diamond

Kenjy

Kenjy

Elite Caravans - Fantastic build and finish!

We took delivery of our second Elite caravan in June 2016.
It was purpose built for us and is a Goulburn 2040 Series 8 Off Road.
After nearly 25,000 kms behind our LC200 we could not be happier.
It is so comfortable and beautifully finished.
We have seen some pretty rugged country and nothing has failed or fallen off.
The only small issue we have had was with the air-con which failed due to mud wasps building a large next in the external roof unit. This is something everyone should keep an eye on!
The van tows like a brick,no sway at all, unlike so many we see on the road.
We would not hesitate to recommend Elite,we certainly could not be happier with this van it is excellent!

Floor PlanGoulburn 2040 Series 8 Off road

Proud Luxury Class 1860 owner

I have now owned my Elite caravan for just over a year. I am impressed and very satisfied with the build quality as well as the comfort. To date we have not had any problems with the caravan. I would recommend the Elite brand to buyers that are looking for quality and after market support

Floor PlanLuxury Class 1860

NO WAY. He is now Ballistic RV. Re-branded the same rubbish......

DJL
DJL

Great van

We have our second elite van and thrilled with the quality of workmanship. We have just had an alteration to the interior (at our request) and the workmanship was excellent; the van returned to us was immaculate. Elite built the van to our design and the staff were exceedingly helpful with suggestions. After 1 year of towing the van ( which is 22ft excluding chassis) we have no complaints about the towability. This van meets all our requirements, and more, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend elite to anyone.

Floor PlanOur design but modified from one of their vans

Jimbo12

Jimbo12Melbourne

Paid in full on top of deposit

Collected caravan after paying my deposit.
I then financed the full amount for tax purposes.
Paid in full 2 weeks early and [name removed] and [name removed]
Promised to return deposit on pick up.
3 months later still not paid and they both are
Hiding!!!!
Not even a receptionist.

Porsche GTS

Porsche GTS

Elite Balistic Armageddon

We bought our van in December 2014. The quality is 5star and the finish is excellent. We visited the factory twice throughout the manufacturing process. We custom designed several aspects of the fitout and are very pleased with the result. The caravan has been super reliable for 3 years now, easy and comfortable to use. We tow with a 200 series LC. The tow and the ride is a breeze. Admitedley we went top shelf and Elite delivered.

Madfalla

Elite by name only, we were blatantly lied to

Floor PlanElite Goulburn Diamond Series 2 Offroad

Julie

Incompetent staff, no customer service and part owner and salesperson dishonest

Quality is average, drawers under sink have never been aligned properly, edging on melamine keeps coming off, sink rusting, 12volt fridge not insulated properly and overheats.
Reliability has been good.
Caravan is comfortable.
Van is easy and great to tow but we’ve since heard the people who built our chassis won’t deal with Elite anymore.
Asked to pay $10K in cash on pickup and then wanted to show as a discount. Had money problems for a long time now catching up with them.

Floor PlanElite Eden Series 3
COL

COLNortheast, VIC

Elite ??? No Elemon

DKA

DKAMelbourne

Purchased a new 2017 2210 Balistic

Absolute fantastic Van and apart from a couple of minor issues that were addressed immediately by Elite we have covered many kms off road and would highly recommend to put Elite on your shopping list.

Floor Plan2210 Balistic

Granny G

Granny GGold Coast

Elegant and robust. This 18 foot van is the perfect 2 person caravan!

Floor PlanLuxury class

justgoliveit

justgoliveitAustralia

We love our home on wheels! Quality, reliability, form and function

Floor PlanTriple bunks

Penny

PennyDarwin

Love our Elite

This is our second Elite and we are very happy. Few warranty issues, but Mel fixed immediately. Tows beautifully, easy to keep clean inside and looks good. The only criticism I would make is the handover was not great. Took far longer than expected but he still didn't cover everything. Elite are a professional company

You get what you pay for

We have now had our van for 9 month, we have done 14000kms and the only issue is one of the small hub caps came off. The finish inside is goodbut we picked elite for the extrasas we will not comprimise on safety. Yes the van is big yes the van is heavy but it is definitely solid. I would recommend elite to anyone

Floor PlanHume series 2 bunk van
Teresa_Calder-Cannock

Teresa_Calder-CannockAU

Great van!

We have an Elite Eildon Series 8 van and absolutely love it. We had changes made to suspension and tyres to make it semi off-road. It is very comfortable for 2 people and all the fittings are well designed. Tows beautifully. We had some small warranty issues which were fixed by Belmont branch no problems. Customer service at Campbellfield for pick up was very good and we were treated very well.

Floor PlanEildon Series 8

Good Vans

Found this site by accident, surprised by some of the comments, but can agree to some others re sales staff, but that shouldn't reflect on the vans themselves. Once we got past the sales bit we have been very happy with the van and the few warranty issues have been handled professionally. We have found the van to be very reliable and comfortable as far as touring goes, while a heavy van it tows well, on highway and rough roads.

Well made and comfortable

Perfect. Everything i need when away from home.

Just picked up my new Murray and i am absolutely blown away. It has everything i could ask for. These guys at elite really know what they are doing.
Quality 10/10. Tows like a dream and really well balanced. Love my generator, i don't even need to step out side to turn it on. I can still watch all my favorite foxtell shows with my Satellite dish and my diesel heater really helps with the cold mornings.

Floor PlanMurray series 2

DJ.

DJ.Melbourne

Cheats..Buy another brand and save the pain!!

They price their vans like a Mercedes but you dont even get a Hyundai. Had the van back for warranty repair work on 6 occassions in 18 months and each time it came back with more and different issues. Everytime we went to pick it up after they told us the time to arrive, we waited on average 3 hours longer. The reason was the work was never done as requested and agreed. Quality Control and handover procedures dont exist here. Do yourself a favour and look at other brands as these guys are absolute crooks. Suggest if you have one, check that you have insulation installed as stated on their brochure....non existent!!!

Zayed A.

Zayed A.asked

How much is the cost of the crvan?

Hans Z.

Hans Z.asked

We have a 11/2011 Elite Atlantic Diamond series caravan frame number EL127. The tare weight is 2776kg, ATM is 3176kg. The payload therefore is 400kg. We struggle to conform to that 400kg loading. I have done a lot of homework to see if I can do an upgrade. The ball weight at the moment is 200kg. The van has a cruisemaster independent suspension with an ATM of 3700kg and the axle group rating is 3700kg. My towing vehicle is a 2003 F250 with an ATM of 4219kg.
I am aware that Elite Caravans has since shut their operation and I need to upgrade the compliance plate. Can anyone steer me in the right direction to do this. Thank you.

Chris S.asked

I am looking at purchasing a 2016 Elite Goulbourn Off Road 1810. Anyone had or got any info might help with our decisions. Are they true off road, as I see so many adds with "Semi Off Road" and not sure about the difference. The van in question hasn't done a lot of miles and owned by an elderly person and appears in very good condition.

Micko

Chris, Elites website says its off road and no doubt it will travel down any unsealed roads without any real drama. with its little use it may still be suffering with the poor workmanship from when it was built so be prepared to have a close look at everything. The biggest issue will be masses as the compliance plate will be inherently understated with the tare weight and ball weight. Consideration to payload is paramount as it will determine what you can legally carry and with off road more the inadequate allowance of 400kg is far too low. Also being a front door the ball weight will be heavier which impacts on your vehicle and the necessity of an LDH requirement.
I hope this helps.

Chris S.

Thank you Micko, he’s been up the centre a couple of times and across the Kimberlys once. So I’m sort of thinking that in that time and klms he should have the bugs out of it. My goodness we’ve only just started looking for a van and seriously the choices seem to be endless, but when you narrow it to Off Road it certainly helps.

Get an answer from our members and Elite Caravans representatives