Elite Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (96)

Gavin
GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing After Sales Service From Kara

I purchased a Strike Universal cradle and swivel mount combo after my 3 year old pivot mount cracked and was concerned that the new one I received was not authentic Strike because the replacement didn’t look the same. I emailed Elite Electronics asking if the item was genuine and I received a very pleasant reply advising the product design may have been upgraded recently but assured me the item was genuine Strike. I managed to adapt the mount so it fitted my old cradle so I am a happy chappie. Kara also assured me that the product has a 3 year warranty which made me even happier.. Elite Electronics come highly recommend.
Gav Earl
Brisbane QLD

Robert Porter
Robert PorterSydney, NSW

Sena Boom headphones

Excellent service pre-sale and excellent service post sale . Mary was very patient with our requests for information which materially assisted our purchase decision.

Patrick
PatrickSydney, NSW

Friendly staff Liam and capable of solving difficult problems

I purchased an e-book reader, Onyx Book Max3, and locked myself out of the device by forgetting the password. I was stuck there, searching on the internet, realized that I cannot reset my password without having a cloud account, which I choose not to when I initially purchased it. I reach out to the staff Liam, and he helped me out with text, video, and patience over the Internet. I was impressed.

PaulCentral, SA

Double A+ customer service. Very competitive pricing.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Car scanner was faulty and it took me two months to get a refund

We bought a car diagnostic scanner which was faulty and wouldn’t work out of the box. Elite Electronics refused to acknowledge that the scanner was faulty and refused to refund using all the excuses under the sun. Luckily I paid for the scanner using PayPal and I got my refund two months later when the PayPal stepped in. Don’t buy from this company! You will never get support or help from them if there are any problems.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Dee NikoroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEST REVIEW MIRROR/ DASH CAM/ REV CAM EVER!

Don't even get me started on how quick it was delivered! This item made me excited just looking at it virtually online but when I received my package and had it installed i will only say this.... BEST BUY EVER!! If you ask me, the price this sells for should be increased! So dam good! Happy customer!!

YoH
YoHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Needed it quickly and got it the next day

I purchased 2 x SPH10 SENA headsets. Needed them quickly but wanted a fair price. Got both and am very impressed with their customer service. They kept me informed throughout on progress of the order. Although standard postage was offered free I paid extra for express postage but they registered the delivery. I’d definitely use this company again.

Product PurchasedSena SF1 Bluetooth Headset
Mickyk82
Mickyk82Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shonky to deal with, falsely advertised and shipping is not guaranteed!

Copper cable had no copper at all!! Completely silver! They don't believe in returns or guaranteeing your purchase. Took weeks to arrive as it was lost in the mail and was told they don't guarantee delivery and that's not their issue...cable was useless. Lost $50 and had to put it in the rubbish and purchase elsewhere. Be warned!

Andrew M.
Andrew M.Southwest, VIC

Real customer service.

Mary was patient with my many questions and very responsive. Once ordered the product was shipped within 24 hours and arrived the day after. Can't ask for more than that!

Product PurchasedOnyx Boox Nova3

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

Great Service and Best Prices Around

Great service and best prices around. Order process very smooth and easy. Order dispatched within 24hrs tracking number provided. Delivered within 2 days. Mary the Customer Service Manager was great. Updated me every step if the way. Highly recommended!

Marcos Albuquerque
Marcos AlbuquerqueSydney, NSW

Brilliant!

Brilliant service, great prices and friendly sales & customer support. Mary and her team at Elite Electronics made everything in a faster manner so that I could receive my order (a projector screen) in a couple days from VIC to NSW. Highly recommended!

Warren
Warren

Great Customer Service

Communication over email was clear, concise and timely. Products and suggestions for my home theatre build were perfect. Pricing was better than I could find anywhere else! and the quality was as expected. All in all a job well done, Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product & excellent customer service.

Found what I wanted quickly, so far the product is exactly what I was looking for, and does what it is designed to do. There is an extensive range of products on offer on the site, and I will be buying from Elite again.

Product PurchasedDashcam.
Chris
Chris

Excellent back up service from Liam, answered all questions promptly.

Red
RedPerth, WA

TERRIBLE SERVICE...

I have ordered a $400 product with these Elite electronics, I was sent an order receipt the next day and a copy of the tracking number. The tracking number does not show any details and as far as Australia Post is concerned they have not received anything. I have since made several requests for info on my order and no one will respond to my enquirys. There doesn't appear to be a phone number online to call and no one responds to email. Terrible service, I HOPE THIS WEBISTE IS NOT A SCAM!!! I look forwards to a response from you ELITE ELECTRONICS...(NOT SO ELITE)

Elite E.Elite Electronics
Margaret
MargaretSydney Surrounds, NSW

Staff and customer service were great

I had to return a product and the whole process was stress free
Very happy
The staff were exceptional and communicated fast

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives