3.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No

Not satisfied at all.

They use manipulate ways to advertise. I have bought a headset, their ad said compatible with PS4, when arrave it wasn't compatible, email them but in vain.

Rebel and Fox
Rebel and FoxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tanita Scale

Tanita Scale Had a fauld, changed for a new set with no problems at all.
Liam provided exhalant customer service and followup.

Product PurchasedTanita Scale
Customer
CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dont by icarsoft obd readers

Unsupported modules on icarsoft products and dealer will make excuses to refuse refund. Connects to car but does not allow module advertised on web to display.Told i had a change of mind but product clearly wont do what adversited to do.

Product Purchasedicarsoft obd reader

Vivi S.
Vivi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent shopping experience

Best customer service! Prompt reply to my questions and sorted out problems efficiently. When I returned a faulty item, they processed it and sent me a replacement in no time! Very impressive about the service. The prices of the products on the website are very reasonable as well. Will come back to buy more and highly recommend to others as well.

Juliet W.
Juliet W.Melbourne

Beware if you have to make a warranty claim

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
wolfstar
wolfstarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Purchased a Kobo from them after getting some advice from the staff. It was shipped the next day and arrived quickly. Unfortunately it was faulty and I had to return it, but that was no problems and it was replaced. Had no troubles and would buy from them again.

Product PurchasedKobo eReader
Milo
MiloSydney, NSW

All good.

One item was faulty. Refunded. All good. Great communication. They even answered my query during Xmas holidays. Will shop there again.

saigonboi23
saigonboi23Sydney, NSW

Good service

Had some issues with the dashcam suddenly not turning on anymore but Elite Electronics have been very helpful and it has been sent to Thinkware for repair

Elias
EliasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is fantastic,especially sale assistant guy Liam,he was fantastic

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Thanks very much for all your kind words Elias - we genuinely appreciate it, and are happy to have helped.

Kind regards,

Easy complain

I had a problem with my Sonicare toothbrush and after making complain about it, it was easily exchanged for a new one. Excellent customer service!

Colin
Colin

Good customer service

I had a fault with an amp I bought from them, they helped me out with troubleshooting and replacing it

Fantastic service!

Got a fantastic price and fast shipping for our Foscam. While we did have issues with the device itself, Liam helped us through the support, returns and warranty replacement flow. Made the process super smooth with consistent email responses and follow ups. Very happy with the service (and now the product too!)

Product PurchasedFoscam X2 IP Camera

Hi Michael,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we're ecstatic to hear that you're a happy Elite camper! :)
Feel free to reach out if we can help you with anything in the future, and best regards,

segi
segiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service in the face of challenging times

Purchased two pairs of Havit i93. One set didn't charge properly. A brief verification process later Elite organised to exchange the unit. All of this was done during COVID lockdown.

Product PurchasedHavit i93
Vic R.
Vic R.Sydney, NSW

Top shelf service & product

The BOOX Max3 - functional & easy to navigate website. Elite staff was happy to discuss product so decision was easy, delivery was as promised. After a few days I had problem with the Max3 which required return. Elite was happy to replace under warranty (it was a BOOX Max 3 issue). The Max3 is so easy on the eyes that I no longer read any documents or books on the iPad. Highly recommend Elite staff and the service,

Product PurchasedBOOX
Lachlan
LachlanGippsland, VIC

Great customer aftercare with azdome ar08 dash cam

Product PurchasedAzdome ar08

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro
Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives