3.4

• Return Claim MadeYes (28) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (8)

Car scanner was faulty and it took me two months to get a refund

We bought a car diagnostic scanner which was faulty and wouldn’t work out of the box. Elite Electronics refused to acknowledge that the scanner was faulty and refused to refund using all the excuses under the sun. Luckily I paid for the scanner using PayPal and I got my refund two months later when the PayPal stepped in. Don’t buy from this company! You will never get support or help from them if there are any problems.

Mickyk82
Mickyk82Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shonky to deal with, falsely advertised and shipping is not guaranteed!

Copper cable had no copper at all!! Completely silver! They don't believe in returns or guaranteeing your purchase. Took weeks to arrive as it was lost in the mail and was told they don't guarantee delivery and that's not their issue...cable was useless. Lost $50 and had to put it in the rubbish and purchase elsewhere. Be warned!

Not satisfied at all.

They use manipulate ways to advertise. I have bought a headset, their ad said compatible with PS4, when arrave it wasn't compatible, email them but in vain.

Rebel and Fox
Rebel and FoxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tanita Scale

Tanita Scale Had a fauld, changed for a new set with no problems at all.
Liam provided exhalant customer service and followup.

Product PurchasedTanita Scale
Customer
CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dont by icarsoft obd readers

Unsupported modules on icarsoft products and dealer will make excuses to refuse refund. Connects to car but does not allow module advertised on web to display.Told i had a change of mind but product clearly wont do what adversited to do.

Product Purchasedicarsoft obd reader

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Vivi S.
Vivi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent shopping experience

Best customer service! Prompt reply to my questions and sorted out problems efficiently. When I returned a faulty item, they processed it and sent me a replacement in no time! Very impressive about the service. The prices of the products on the website are very reasonable as well. Will come back to buy more and highly recommend to others as well.

Milo
MiloSydney, NSW

All good.

One item was faulty. Refunded. All good. Great communication. They even answered my query during Xmas holidays. Will shop there again.

Elias
EliasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is fantastic,especially sale assistant guy Liam,he was fantastic

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Thanks very much for all your kind words Elias - we genuinely appreciate it, and are happy to have helped.

Kind regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Easy complain

I had a problem with my Sonicare toothbrush and after making complain about it, it was easily exchanged for a new one. Excellent customer service!

Sidney
SidneyNew South Wales

Trust worthy retailer

I have bought a dashcam from them through Catch and my parcel was lost due to someone else signed my parcel. I was worry that this is gonna be like no one would take the responsibility. So I contacted Elite and we had great communication and they sent me a replacement after an investigation with distributor. Overall, best after sale service.

Product PurchasedDash camera
Colin
Colin

Good customer service

I had a fault with an amp I bought from them, they helped me out with troubleshooting and replacing it

Damo N.
Damo N.Hunter Region, NSW

Beware of Returns Policy

I purchased the wrong item for $1,890, my fault. I asked for a refund and then to purchase goods to equal value. I was told NO look at our policy.

Vic R.
Vic R.Sydney, NSW

Top shelf service & product

The BOOX Max3 - functional & easy to navigate website. Elite staff was happy to discuss product so decision was easy, delivery was as promised. After a few days I had problem with the Max3 which required return. Elite was happy to replace under warranty (it was a BOOX Max 3 issue). The Max3 is so easy on the eyes that I no longer read any documents or books on the iPad. Highly recommend Elite staff and the service,

Product PurchasedBOOX
Rob D.
Rob D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

extremely disappointed in returns policy

There is no obvious warning that the products are not able to be exchanged for store credit, especially when they are not a one size fits all item. I requested to upgrade the unused item and was happy to pay the difference and I was advised to sell it on gumtree.

Product PurchasedGarmin Fenix
Duane Macpherson
Duane MacphersonNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent when purchasing the product and a later warranty claim.

I bought a set of Tanita BC-587 scales hassle free and with no delays. Elite Electronics then resolved a subsequent warranty claim quickly and without fuss. I would highly recommend this company.

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro
Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives