Elite Electronics

Elite Electronics (page 2 of 18)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (96)

Customer
CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dont by icarsoft obd readers

Unsupported modules on icarsoft products and dealer will make excuses to refuse refund. Connects to car but does not allow module advertised on web to display.Told i had a change of mind but product clearly wont do what adversited to do.

Marcos Albuquerque
Marcos AlbuquerqueSydney, NSW

Brilliant!

Brilliant service, great prices and friendly sales & customer support. Mary and her team at Elite Electronics made everything in a faster manner so that I could receive my order (a projector screen) in a couple days from VIC to NSW. Highly recommended!

Vivi S.
Vivi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent shopping experience

Best customer service! Prompt reply to my questions and sorted out problems efficiently. When I returned a faulty item, they processed it and sent me a replacement in no time! Very impressive about the service. The prices of the products on the website are very reasonable as well. Will come back to buy more and highly recommend to others as well.

Juliet W.
Juliet W.Melbourne

Beware if you have to make a warranty claim

Carina H.
Carina H.

Reliable shop , fast dispatch

Reasonable price, fast email response and dispatched , received order in 3-4 days ,well packed , reliable company, will recommend to others

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Warren
Warren

Great Customer Service

Communication over email was clear, concise and timely. Products and suggestions for my home theatre build were perfect. Pricing was better than I could find anywhere else! and the quality was as expected. All in all a job well done, Thank you!

Great product & excellent customer service.

Found what I wanted quickly, so far the product is exactly what I was looking for, and does what it is designed to do. There is an extensive range of products on offer on the site, and I will be buying from Elite again.

Chris
Chris

Excellent back up service from Liam, answered all questions promptly.

wolfstar
wolfstarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Purchased a Kobo from them after getting some advice from the staff. It was shipped the next day and arrived quickly. Unfortunately it was faulty and I had to return it, but that was no problems and it was replaced. Had no troubles and would buy from them again.

Milo
MiloSydney, NSW

All good.

One item was faulty. Refunded. All good. Great communication. They even answered my query during Xmas holidays. Will shop there again.

Red
RedPerth, WA

TERRIBLE SERVICE...

I have ordered a $400 product with these Elite electronics, I was sent an order receipt the next day and a copy of the tracking number. The tracking number does not show any details and as far as Australia Post is concerned they have not received anything. I have since made several requests for info on my order and no one will respond to my enquirys. There doesn't appear to be a phone number online to call and no one responds to email. Terrible service, I HOPE THIS WEBISTE IS NOT A SCAM!!! I look forwards to a response from you ELITE ELECTRONICS...(NOT SO ELITE)

Elite E.Elite Electronics
Margaret
MargaretSydney Surrounds, NSW

Staff and customer service were great

I had to return a product and the whole process was stress free
Very happy
The staff were exceptional and communicated fast

saigonboi23
saigonboi23Sydney, NSW

Good service

Had some issues with the dashcam suddenly not turning on anymore but Elite Electronics have been very helpful and it has been sent to Thinkware for repair

came out alright in the end

no problems with the site or the range,disappointed i was forced to update a new tool, i feel be done by the supplier before dispatch. but the follow up and customer service got me out of trouble and my scanner is now talking to my car.

Jo W
Jo WSydney, NSW

Fabulous product and excellent customer service

Product exactly as described. Easy to purchase online. Delivered quickly. Excellent customer service (a big shout out to Liam M!). One part missing from package when delivered. A replacement was quickly delivered with no difficulty. Instructions easy to follow when setting up. Will definitely purchase again.

BEWARE

They advertise a product with certain features and then when buying the details change. I tried to return the product or exchange for the actual product but they have advised me of their RETURNS POLICY.

"...Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns due to 'Change of Mind' or 'Incorrect Purchase' as all sales are final unless of course, the product was found to be faulty or defective abided by the Australian Consumer Law. This does not, however, limit your right under the ACL. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure the compatibility and suitability of the product prior to purchasing...."

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro
Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives