Elite Electronics

Elite Electronics (page 3 of 18)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (96)

Jeanette Vassallo
Jeanette VassalloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend Elite Electronics service and products

Had to chase item purely because of delay in delivery. Immediate response and assistance in follow up. Product purchased has also been extremely easy to install and use. Super happy thanks

Elias
EliasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is fantastic,especially sale assistant guy Liam,he was fantastic

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Thanks very much for all your kind words Elias - we genuinely appreciate it, and are happy to have helped.

Kind regards,

Chassy
ChassyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what he wanted!

The whole process of ordering the Garmin tactic watch to collecting from the location was very simple and easy. My son is very happy with his purchase and the quality. The admin team at Elite were very responsive and lovely to deal with.

Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

How an online retailer should be!!!

This is my forth purchase from Elite Electronics. Every time I have bought something from them the transaction has been faultless.

Recently received a new subwoofer, it arrived undamaged and a day early!

Communication was excellent.

The quality of the products I have purchased has been top class.

I did have a warranty claim a few years ago and the service I received then had a major influence on my decision to keep purchasing from Elite. They really did offer 5 star service.

Can't recommend shopping at Elite enough! 10/10!!!

Well done!!!

Product received as described. Excellent customer service. Prompt email response & fast delivery.
Satisfied customer and will return for future purchase. Thank you

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Responsive customer service

A great range of products and a very responsive team in customer service. I was able to clarify my warranty on my Garmin and was able to achieve a great outcome with Garmin customer support. Elite Electronics were genuinely interested in knowing how my issue was resolved.

Easy complain

I had a problem with my Sonicare toothbrush and after making complain about it, it was easily exchanged for a new one. Excellent customer service!

Sidney
SidneyNew South Wales

Trust worthy retailer

I have bought a dashcam from them through Catch and my parcel was lost due to someone else signed my parcel. I was worry that this is gonna be like no one would take the responsibility. So I contacted Elite and we had great communication and they sent me a replacement after an investigation with distributor. Overall, best after sale service.

Colin
Colin

Good customer service

I had a fault with an amp I bought from them, they helped me out with troubleshooting and replacing it

Jelena T
Jelena TPerth, WA

Best online retailer ever

Initially troubles with payment method and delivery delays, but everything solved with exceptional good and caring Customer service.
Product of good quality as described.
Big thanks for Elite Electronics.
Until next order...

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Samsung QT80

Ordered the Samsung Q80T 55in QLED TV from Elite Electronics and it was delivered the next day ! Great service, great product and at a great price. Would not hesitate to use elite again !

Fantastic service!

Got a fantastic price and fast shipping for our Foscam. While we did have issues with the device itself, Liam helped us through the support, returns and warranty replacement flow. Made the process super smooth with consistent email responses and follow ups. Very happy with the service (and now the product too!)

Hi Michael,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we're ecstatic to hear that you're a happy Elite camper! :)
Feel free to reach out if we can help you with anything in the future, and best regards,

Nick M.
Nick M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Awesome Customer Service, Went above and Beyond!

Zip was having issues when trying to check out an item, contacted the chat and Liam went above and beyond to get it processed manually, and in such a quick time!

segi
segiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service in the face of challenging times

Purchased two pairs of Havit i93. One set didn't charge properly. A brief verification process later Elite organised to exchange the unit. All of this was done during COVID lockdown.

Allan
AllanPerth, WA

Such a brilliant device

Extremely happy with my purchase. The postage was quick, communication was top notch and the product is amazing, I found shopping online super easy. Would definitely buy through them again. Highly recommend

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Thanks so much Allan, we really appreciate your feedback, and hope you're enjoying your SF1 headset!

Kind regards,

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro
Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives