Elite Electronics

Elite Electronics (page 4 of 18)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (27) · No (96)

Allan
AllanPerth, WA

Such a brilliant device

Extremely happy with my purchase. The postage was quick, communication was top notch and the product is amazing, I found shopping online super easy. Would definitely buy through them again. Highly recommend

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Thanks so much Allan, we really appreciate your feedback, and hope you're enjoying your SF1 headset!

Kind regards,

natalia.org
natalia.orgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big mistake purchasing from Elite Electronics

I bought an e-reader from Elite Electronics as a birthday present for my daughter to be delivered to her address. It was a big mistake. I ended up driving almost 150 km to pick it up myself from couriers’ depot Because Elite Electronics would not allow them to leave it in the local post office. Customer service was a waste of time. Return policy is punitive to customers due to very high added charges.

Fast, Responsive and Helpful

Loving my Boox Max 3 and also loving the service and fast delivery from Elite Electronics. Customer service team got back to me within hours to my question about shipping. They also provided some clarifications about the product I was buying, making sure it suited my needs. There was no need for them to do this, other than that they wanted to make sure I would be satisfied. I ordered express shipping and it arrived the next day, during the COVID lockdown in Victoria! Great people, great products, great value.

Damo N.
Damo N.Hunter Region, NSW

Beware of Returns Policy

I purchased the wrong item for $1,890, my fault. I asked for a refund and then to purchase goods to equal value. I was told NO look at our policy.

Outstanding

The sound quality and power performance is really going to annoy my neighbors and cause my work mates to want me to install sounds for them.

So very thankful for Elite electronics for providing a great service, products, price and excellent customer service.

I will definitely be promoting Elite electronics when ever I can.
Thank you all for an enjoyable experience.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Thanks very much for your feedback Matthew, we genuinely appreciate it! :)

Feel free to reach out anytime if we can assist with anything, and best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Robert
RobertPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service!

Website was easy to navigate and I was quickly able to find what I was looking for. I initially shopped here because it had the best price for what I wanted but ill be returning because of the fantastic customer service. I queried about a package taking longer than expected (shipping into WA due to COVID) and Liam went above a beyond helping me out, with very prompt and informative replies. Ultimately my delivery arrived with no problems. Honestly the best customer service experience I've had online. Will definitely shop with these guys again. 5 stars.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Great sales and service - fast response and follow up service

Got an awesome projector from these guys. Had a claim with manufacturer and these guys helped me out with the warranty process. Very friendly, responsive and where genuinely interested in helping me get what I needed.

What a Great Company to Deal With

Ordered a radio antenna splitter for my Land Cruiser 200 and was pleasantly surprised when I received a personal email from Mary at Elite outlining the delivery schedule with COVID restrictions in Vic.

She kept me well informed about my order and it did arrive as stated.

The part works a treat and I'm very happy with the service from Elite and the outcome I wish for.

Keep up the good work

Phil

Isna
IsnaQueensland

Terrible thing

Never shop in this company!!!! i bought the drone from this company, too many faulties, the camera doesnt work, when i fly the drone, the button fly away, when i charge, the charger burned like a crap. i asked them for refund, they wont let me refund, they said there was no faulty, i said dont send me back i just want to refund, they said they dont let me refund or my drone will go to dispose. dont shop from this company, never shop again!!

Vic R.
Vic R.Sydney, NSW

Top shelf service & product

The BOOX Max3 - functional & easy to navigate website. Elite staff was happy to discuss product so decision was easy, delivery was as promised. After a few days I had problem with the Max3 which required return. Elite was happy to replace under warranty (it was a BOOX Max 3 issue). The Max3 is so easy on the eyes that I no longer read any documents or books on the iPad. Highly recommend Elite staff and the service,

Geoff d.
Geoff d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

With Lock down in place I needed the Oz Charge to get me going

The item was easy to find on the Elite Electronics web site, and when I emailed to see how long delivery would take the response from Mary was fantastic, a great store.

Customer service

My experience was exiting delivery far exceeded when I had expected. I then had a slight concern which we are all experiencing in these times. Mary followed up. I purchased another item and paid for faster delivery . My confirmation email with tracking reference was Monday 500 pm apparently I then expected delivery possibly Thursday ? The Item arrived 1pm the following day Mary promised me she would make it urgent you are amazing could nor recommend you enough will definitely buy from you again

samdav7
samdav7Sydney, NSW

Great !

I purchased Lanmodo Automatic Car Umbrella Navy Cover Sun Shade Tent UV 3.5 x 2.1M from Elite Electronics via their eBay store, it was delivered very quickly with free postage, the item was new and very good quality as described, I'm very happy with this purchase as well as the great customer service they offer, I couldn't be more satisfied.
I can confidently recommend Elite Electronics to my family and friends.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

We're happy to help out! :)
Glad to hear that you're enjoying your Lanmodo car umbrella. Feel free to get in touch if we can assist with anything at all in the future, and best regards,

Simo
SimoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product

This is a great radio is easy to install and comes with a easy read instruction manual. I’m very happy with this product. Great communication and fast delivery thank you.

Iain_J
Iain_JForde 2914, ACT

AERPRO SWC Harness + ISO Patch Lead For Nissan Dualis Micra Navara Pathfinder

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro
Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives