Elite Electronics

Elite Electronics (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Elite Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (101)

Caro
CaroSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Easy to order, great communication, very friendly and nice customer service (especially Liam)
Easy to find the product, good reviews, cannot speak for the product because not received yet but other than that very happy

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Great unit, great customer service.

The music receiver is great and works flawlessly. The supplier even included a power cable, which doesn’t ship with the item. Nice detail and greatly appreciated. Thank you. Highly recommended.

Great product & great service

Bought a pair of UHF radios. Being shipped to NZ somehow one of the latches got damaged.
It took a couple of emails, but got a new case , free of charge. Great service.

very impressed.

Quick delivery ,excellent prices and service ,
my speakers arrived just fine
,very happy thank you Elite Electronics.I will most certainly be shopping here again for my stereo needs, thank you.

Steph
StephHunter Region, NSW

Great product and service

Great product, as described and easy to find in the online store. Questions and communication were responded to quickly, answered and they followed up with information as required. Great service and product.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
SKT F.
SKT F.New South Wales

Wide range of PRODUCT selection!!!

Plenty of good and branded product selection, prices very competitive. I haven't received my item yet but since it is Pioneer brand definitely no doubt of its quality. I ticked the delivery via Post but they shipped my item through Fastway which ++++.. Thank you Elite Electronics, no doubt this will not be my last order.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

THIEYE DASHCAM and VISUO QUADCOPTER # BOTH EXCELLENT !

After a lot of research I recently purchased these items from Elite Electronics:
Thieye Safeel One Car DVR Dash Camera 1296P
Visuo XS812 4K HD Camera GPS 5G WiFi FPV Quadcopter Foldable RC Drone
Both far exceeded my expectations for quality, performance and price.
Their Website, Product range, Customer Service and Delivery are excellent. !
Give them a try.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Thanks for your feedback Techo, we sincerely appreciate it - glad to hear that you love your new drone and dashcam! :)

Feel free to reach out to us if we can help with anything in the future, and best regards,

lanel
lanelHunter Region, NSW

ELITE ELECTRONICS - EXCELLENT SERVICE

I recently needed to make a purchase for a friend in NT. I have encountered many difficulties with / lack of capacity of other suppliers when attempting to be the buyer, with the item to be sent to a different person.
Not so with Elite Electronics. Customer Service (Mary) stepped me through the process, with quick and accurate communications and friendly support. The item was purchased and dispatched as requested, with follow up tracking information.
Great - and rare to experience such effective, friendly and supportive customer service.

Mulls
MullsNorthern Region, NSW

Great fast service and highly recommend

Dispatched within the hour, easy to find products and I recommend their great variety of electronic products.
The website was easy to use and the products are as stated o website.

Guimoo
GuimooSydney, NSW

Good price, great product, fast delivery

Angel

Never buy from elite electronics!!!

Renee K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware buying from this business

Good service and support

I got a steering wheel control when I changed the stereo in my car (JVC unit in a Renault Clio 2007). Finding the right product was difficult but got guidance from them to get the right connectors. The order came pretty quick and I even got some support to figure out the instructions.

Hi Juan,
Thanks for sharing your experience - we were more than happy to help pave the way for your head unit upgrade! Be sure to get in touch if we can assist you with anything at all moving forward, and best regards,

Hilux stereo surround

I ordered a part on Trademe in NZ. I had to contact Liam just about when it would arrive. He was in regular contact. It was great to see good aftersales customer service especially when buying things online which can sometimes be hit and miss. Would recommend this company. The part fitted perfect.

Hi JPC,
Thanks for taking the time to share you feedback. We were absolutely happy to help you out!
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions at all in the future, and kind regards,

Ash
AshVIC, 3429

Please check the item before sending it. My camera was out of its mount in the box

Hi to all
I was to give them five from five because of their shipment; however, I really cannot do it as I am not happy. I bought a dashcam/action camera a while ago. It came fast but when I was moving the package, I heard the sound of a compartment hitting a surface. Their package was very good but when I opened the case, I saw the dash cam was out of its mount in its hard case and I am sure it has been hitting the hard case many times from the time of shipment. I tested the camera, it worked but hitting many times might be making problem in future or decreasing its lifespan. The company must have checked it before sending it.

Find out how Elite Electronics compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Good supplier of car audio

There are a few good car audio suppliers around and elite electronics is one of them, quality gear and quick postage.

Big range and you know it will arrive and its sealed etc. I always buy from them

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Very easy to deal with. Great customer service, there was a small issue with the tracking but they were able to locate the package quickly and update me on it's status. Great value, the speakers I bought are an odd size and tricky to find, and I was pleased to find they were even cheaper here than specialist audio retailers in the nearest city.

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I was very happy with the price of my purchase. Further on when I had a problem with my epilator/shaver, Liam was incredibly helpful with my enquiry regarding the warranty and product specific information. To improve my experience I only wish Elite Electronics sold replacement shaver heads. P.s. anyone buying a shaver for the first time: go gentle on it! Don't put too much pressure on it or it will compromise the shaver foil and you will have to buy a replacement head like me.

Car Audio

Good competitive prices. I was looking for good quality speakers around the $100 mark. Majority of other stores were double the price to get the same type/ quality of speaker.

Excellent service

Great staff. Went way over what I was expecting as for as customer service goes. Would be 1st port of call if there products are needed in the future. I will be mentioning you to the new owners of my old company Coolcar Northshore as a great company to deal with in the aftermarket electronic area.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Its all about customer service

You might find the part you think will do the job, but if its wrong, cheap prices or fast shipping mean nothing. I contacted Elite Electronics and got Liam who contacted their supplier and verified that it would indeed do what I needed it to. Assisted with my weird shipping requests and the follow up info like consignment note numbers were very helpful. More follow up messages asking if everything was okay was also appreciated.

KENNETH
KENNETHHobart, TAS

6 months in great

Good service I have owned this air filter for some time now... And it has been 6 months without any problems so I am happy this has worked for me. I have had bad experience with shopping online... Sometimes there are problems but this is ok so far

Great Service

I purchased some high end Fusion Marine Stereo equipment from Elite. The team was really helpful. I had a bunch of questions and they were thoughtfully answered. Once I placed and paid for my equipment it was delivered within 2 days. Melb - Bne. Great service.

Hey Gavin,
We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying your Fusion gear, and genuinely appreciate your feedback.
Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything at all in the future, and best regards,

Unhappy1984
Unhappy1984Melbourne

Great company to deal with very happy

I brought an icarsoft CR pro that wasn’t functioning properly. Elite Electronics dealt with the supplier of the unit and had updates to rectify the issue very quickly. Elite Electronics were great highly recommend.

Danae
DanaeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No issues, will consider for future orders

great customer service after having issues with fastway delivery couriers they followed up my order and issued a replacement unit because it was lost in transit which was great the replacement was sent on thursday and arrived today which is a very good turn around..thank you team elite electronics

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro
Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives