Elite Electronics

Elite Electronics (page 5 of 11)

Listing monitored by Elite Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (30) · No (101)

Fantastic customer service - extremely happy

I accidentally paid twice for the same item. Via the chat function I received superb customer service, the refund arrived promptly and the goods were sent the next day. Great company!

Declan K.
Declan K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Ordered Online on Sunday Afternoon, great competitive pricing and easy process, great notifications of shipping status and kept up to date by elite electronics. Arrived Tuesday Lunch, Item in perfect condition. Would recommend!

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Thanks Declan! Glad to hear we were able to meet and (hopefully) exceed your expectations! :D

Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything at all moving forward, and best regards,

Neil
NeilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Happy

I bought a ICarsoft Diagnostic tool from these guys and the process was seamless. I ordered it on the Fri Morning and it was delivered on the following Monday morning express post. Excellent price and I will definitely be buying from them again.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Great customer service, very happy!

I bought a Magimix food processor and upon opening the box, found the unit was damaged. Now these are quite expensive, so naturally I was very disappointed. Got in touch with them, they said leave it with them, they got back to me in 24 hours and said it would be replaced. They gave me reply paid address details to send it back through AusPost, which I did last week, and I received the replacement yesterday. Couldn't be happier. This was a great example of customer service and going the extra mile. I'm looking forward to using it. Thank you again.

Terrible

Bought a laptop cooling pad and arrived with 1 fan not working
They asked me to destroy the item and send them a photo for evidence before I get a refund
No response from them yet what a joke
Stay away do not buy their products

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
bubbl
bubblSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super

Great friendly service . Very helpful people and some of the best prices . i would highly recomend this online store . Great customer service . Its hard to find a better store . Delivery is fast.

deegav
deegavGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dash Cam

Easy on-line purchase with quick delivery, but most importantly the warranty service is even better.
They provide fantastic communication prior to and during the warranty process and, go that extra mile for the customer in liaising with manufacturers. 2 x weeks resolve and that would have to be quicker than any reputable retail shop.
I couldn't be a happier on-line shopper and bargain hunter at that!

Elite E.Elite Electronics

We're glad we could make the process as smooth and positive as possible for you! Thanks very much for your feedback, and please feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything at all in the future.

Elite Electronics Team

Great service and price. super fast delivery .

Can not recommend highly enough. Smooth easy transaction at a great price. All questions and concerns i had were answered promptly and the watch arrived in a few days from purchase .

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your kind words - we really appreciate it and are happy to help any time. :)
Kind regards,

Jev
JevBrisbane

Great pricing and fast delivery

Their catalogue may seem a bit small (at least for what I was looking at) but they have great competitive pricing for the products they stock. The free delivery is also a plus.

They keep you informed of what's happening with your order and the transparency makes a big difference to me.

My order arrived much earlier than expected and the product works perfectly.

Overall highly recommended.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Thanks Jev, we really appreciate your feedback! Feel free to browse our range, or get in touch if you have any questions we can help with any time!

Fast service to NZ.

Site was easy to navigate.

You had what I wanted - Shave foils for Braun shaver.

Very satisfied with the product and service. Great email communication to me in New Zealand and the product arrived in just over a week.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Care for Customer from start to finish

EE sold me the product I was after, then 1 year down the line they helped me with a product fault. They gave me all the information I needed to get the product returned and got the replacement to me as quickly and easily as possible. Great Service

Superlow Chick
Superlow ChickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Motorcycle rider

Bought for a friend who struggles to hear communications whilst wearing a motorcycle helmet. He’s very excited to try them. Product arrived very quick. Quality looks 5 star. Would have given a 5 star review but he hasn’t tried them yet!

Caro
CaroSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Easy to order, great communication, very friendly and nice customer service (especially Liam)
Easy to find the product, good reviews, cannot speak for the product because not received yet but other than that very happy

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Great unit, great customer service.

The music receiver is great and works flawlessly. The supplier even included a power cable, which doesn’t ship with the item. Nice detail and greatly appreciated. Thank you. Highly recommended.

Great product & great service

Bought a pair of UHF radios. Being shipped to NZ somehow one of the latches got damaged.
It took a couple of emails, but got a new case , free of charge. Great service.

very impressed.

Quick delivery ,excellent prices and service ,
my speakers arrived just fine
,very happy thank you Elite Electronics.I will most certainly be shopping here again for my stereo needs, thank you.

Steph
StephHunter Region, NSW

Great product and service

Great product, as described and easy to find in the online store. Questions and communication were responded to quickly, answered and they followed up with information as required. Great service and product.

SKT F.
SKT F.New South Wales

Wide range of PRODUCT selection!!!

Plenty of good and branded product selection, prices very competitive. I haven't received my item yet but since it is Pioneer brand definitely no doubt of its quality. I ticked the delivery via Post but they shipped my item through Fastway which ++++.. Thank you Elite Electronics, no doubt this will not be my last order.

Stop_shonky_sellers
Stop_shonky_sellersSydney

SD cards arrived dead and/or fakes

Elite E.Elite Electronics

THIEYE DASHCAM and VISUO QUADCOPTER # BOTH EXCELLENT !

After a lot of research I recently purchased these items from Elite Electronics:
Thieye Safeel One Car DVR Dash Camera 1296P
Visuo XS812 4K HD Camera GPS 5G WiFi FPV Quadcopter Foldable RC Drone
Both far exceeded my expectations for quality, performance and price.
Their Website, Product range, Customer Service and Delivery are excellent. !
Give them a try.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Thanks for your feedback Techo, we sincerely appreciate it - glad to hear that you love your new drone and dashcam! :)

Feel free to reach out to us if we can help with anything in the future, and best regards,

lanel
lanelHunter Region, NSW

ELITE ELECTRONICS - EXCELLENT SERVICE

I recently needed to make a purchase for a friend in NT. I have encountered many difficulties with / lack of capacity of other suppliers when attempting to be the buyer, with the item to be sent to a different person.
Not so with Elite Electronics. Customer Service (Mary) stepped me through the process, with quick and accurate communications and friendly support. The item was purchased and dispatched as requested, with follow up tracking information.
Great - and rare to experience such effective, friendly and supportive customer service.

Mulls
MullsNorthern Region, NSW

Great fast service and highly recommend

Dispatched within the hour, easy to find products and I recommend their great variety of electronic products.
The website was easy to use and the products are as stated o website.

Guimoo
GuimooSydney, NSW

Good price, great product, fast delivery

Angel

Never buy from elite electronics!!!

Garmin Running Dynamics Foot Pod

The unit arrived in a timely manner and was reasonably priced. Main issue was that the battery that should have lasted 12 months lasted only three weeks. I assume the stock may have been sitting in a warehouse for some time.

Buyer
Buyer

HI, thanks. I have already ordered a replacement battery, just would have been better if it had lasted 12 months as the manual suggested. Maybe you could raise with Garmin for your future orders. Thanks Andrew

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro
Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives