Elite Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (10)

isjcibm
isjcibmVictoria

Bluetooth earbuds not working but seller claim they are functioning as per specification

Car scanner was faulty and it took me two months to get a refund

We bought a car diagnostic scanner which was faulty and wouldn’t work out of the box. Elite Electronics refused to acknowledge that the scanner was faulty and refused to refund using all the excuses under the sun. Luckily I paid for the scanner using PayPal and I got my refund two months later when the PayPal stepped in. Don’t buy from this company! You will never get support or help from them if there are any problems.

Mickyk82
Mickyk82Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shonky to deal with, falsely advertised and shipping is not guaranteed!

Copper cable had no copper at all!! Completely silver! They don't believe in returns or guaranteeing your purchase. Took weeks to arrive as it was lost in the mail and was told they don't guarantee delivery and that's not their issue...cable was useless. Lost $50 and had to put it in the rubbish and purchase elsewhere. Be warned!

Not satisfied at all.

They use manipulate ways to advertise. I have bought a headset, their ad said compatible with PS4, when arrave it wasn't compatible, email them but in vain.

Vannak
Vannak

Lost $199.85 on a scanner that never arrived, Don't make the mistake with trusting Elite Electronics!!!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Customer
CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dont by icarsoft obd readers

Unsupported modules on icarsoft products and dealer will make excuses to refuse refund. Connects to car but does not allow module advertised on web to display.Told i had a change of mind but product clearly wont do what adversited to do.

Red
RedPerth, WA

TERRIBLE SERVICE...

I have ordered a $400 product with these Elite electronics, I was sent an order receipt the next day and a copy of the tracking number. The tracking number does not show any details and as far as Australia Post is concerned they have not received anything. I have since made several requests for info on my order and no one will respond to my enquirys. There doesn't appear to be a phone number online to call and no one responds to email. Terrible service, I HOPE THIS WEBISTE IS NOT A SCAM!!! I look forwards to a response from you ELITE ELECTRONICS...(NOT SO ELITE)

BEWARE

They advertise a product with certain features and then when buying the details change. I tried to return the product or exchange for the actual product but they have advised me of their RETURNS POLICY.

"...Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns due to 'Change of Mind' or 'Incorrect Purchase' as all sales are final unless of course, the product was found to be faulty or defective abided by the Australian Consumer Law. This does not, however, limit your right under the ACL. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure the compatibility and suitability of the product prior to purchasing...."

natalia.org
natalia.orgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big mistake purchasing from Elite Electronics

I bought an e-reader from Elite Electronics as a birthday present for my daughter to be delivered to her address. It was a big mistake. I ended up driving almost 150 km to pick it up myself from couriers’ depot Because Elite Electronics would not allow them to leave it in the local post office. Customer service was a waste of time. Return policy is punitive to customers due to very high added charges.

Damo N.
Damo N.Hunter Region, NSW

Beware of Returns Policy

I purchased the wrong item for $1,890, my fault. I asked for a refund and then to purchase goods to equal value. I was told NO look at our policy.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Isna
IsnaQueensland

Terrible thing

Never shop in this company!!!! i bought the drone from this company, too many faulties, the camera doesnt work, when i fly the drone, the button fly away, when i charge, the charger burned like a crap. i asked them for refund, they wont let me refund, they said there was no faulty, i said dont send me back i just want to refund, they said they dont let me refund or my drone will go to dispose. dont shop from this company, never shop again!!

Rob D.
Rob D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

extremely disappointed in returns policy

There is no obvious warning that the products are not able to be exchanged for store credit, especially when they are not a one size fits all item. I requested to upgrade the unused item and was happy to pay the difference and I was advised to sell it on gumtree.

Paul P.
Paul P.South East Queensland, QLD

Sells grey import items, difficult to deal with when warranty is needed!!

Terrible

Bought a laptop cooling pad and arrived with 1 fan not working
They asked me to destroy the item and send them a photo for evidence before I get a refund
No response from them yet what a joke
Stay away do not buy their products

Stop_shonky_sellers
Stop_shonky_sellersSydney

SD cards arrived dead and/or fakes

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro
Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives