Elite Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
Juliet W.
Juliet W.Melbourne

Beware if you have to make a warranty claim

Ash
AshVIC, 3429

Please check the item before sending it. My camera was out of its mount in the box

Hi to all
I was to give them five from five because of their shipment; however, I really cannot do it as I am not happy. I bought a dashcam/action camera a while ago. It came fast but when I was moving the package, I heard the sound of a compartment hitting a surface. Their package was very good but when I opened the case, I saw the dash cam was out of its mount in its hard case and I am sure it has been hitting the hard case many times from the time of shipment. I tested the camera, it worked but hitting many times might be making problem in future or decreasing its lifespan. The company must have checked it before sending it.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro
Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives