Elite Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
saigonboi23
saigonboi23Sydney, NSW

Good service

Had some issues with the dashcam suddenly not turning on anymore but Elite Electronics have been very helpful and it has been sent to Thinkware for repair

came out alright in the end

no problems with the site or the range,disappointed i was forced to update a new tool, i feel be done by the supplier before dispatch. but the follow up and customer service got me out of trouble and my scanner is now talking to my car.

Garmin Running Dynamics Foot Pod

The unit arrived in a timely manner and was reasonably priced. Main issue was that the battery that should have lasted 12 months lasted only three weeks. I assume the stock may have been sitting in a warehouse for some time.

Elite E.Elite Electronics
Buyer
Buyer

HI, thanks. I have already ordered a replacement battery, just would have been better if it had lasted 12 months as the manual suggested. Maybe you could raise with Garmin for your future orders. Thanks Andrew

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Elite Electronics compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Elite Electronics

I was happy with the quick time it took for my carphone cradle to arrive.
Only problem was that it was not the type that I needed and I sent an Email back asking for advice on the same day as I received the item back. It has now been 3 days and I still have not heard back from them.
Come on guys.

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro
Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives