Elite Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)

Product faulty but service and support excellent

As stated in title. When product failed Elite Electronics were great at resolving the issue. Good communication and professional. Recommend.

Purchased a new shaver head

Genuine Parts and easy to use website, and good service. Liam was good to deal with, all enquiries answered in good time.
No problems recommending Elite Electronics for their services.

Superlow Chick
Superlow ChickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Motorcycle rider

Bought for a friend who struggles to hear communications whilst wearing a motorcycle helmet. He’s very excited to try them. Product arrived very quick. Quality looks 5 star. Would have given a 5 star review but he hasn’t tried them yet!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Elite Electronics compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I was very happy with the price of my purchase. Further on when I had a problem with my epilator/shaver, Liam was incredibly helpful with my enquiry regarding the warranty and product specific information. To improve my experience I only wish Elite Electronics sold replacement shaver heads. P.s. anyone buying a shaver for the first time: go gentle on it! Don't put too much pressure on it or it will compromise the shaver foil and you will have to buy a replacement head like me.

Great Service

I have now bought three separate products from Elite Electronics, and they have always been properly packaged and quickly dispatched. Their prices are, more often than not, the cheapest to be found on the internet in Australia. Their communication has always been quick and succinct. Thank you for a reliable service.
Reliability, Price

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro
Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives