Elite Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (81)

Gavin
GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing After Sales Service From Kara

I purchased a Strike Universal cradle and swivel mount combo after my 3 year old pivot mount cracked and was concerned that the new one I received was not authentic Strike because the replacement didn’t look the same. I emailed Elite Electronics asking if the item was genuine and I received a very pleasant reply advising the product design may have been upgraded recently but assured me the item was genuine Strike. I managed to adapt the mount so it fitted my old cradle so I am a happy chappie. Kara also assured me that the product has a 3 year warranty which made me even happier.. Elite Electronics come highly recommend.
Gav Earl
Brisbane QLD

Robert Porter
Robert PorterSydney, NSW

Sena Boom headphones

Excellent service pre-sale and excellent service post sale . Mary was very patient with our requests for information which materially assisted our purchase decision.

Patrick
PatrickSydney, NSW

Friendly staff Liam and capable of solving difficult problems

I purchased an e-book reader, Onyx Book Max3, and locked myself out of the device by forgetting the password. I was stuck there, searching on the internet, realized that I cannot reset my password without having a cloud account, which I choose not to when I initially purchased it. I reach out to the staff Liam, and he helped me out with text, video, and patience over the Internet. I was impressed.

PaulCentral, SA

Double A+ customer service. Very competitive pricing.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dee NikoroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEST REVIEW MIRROR/ DASH CAM/ REV CAM EVER!

Don't even get me started on how quick it was delivered! This item made me excited just looking at it virtually online but when I received my package and had it installed i will only say this.... BEST BUY EVER!! If you ask me, the price this sells for should be increased! So dam good! Happy customer!!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
YoH
YoHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Needed it quickly and got it the next day

I purchased 2 x SPH10 SENA headsets. Needed them quickly but wanted a fair price. Got both and am very impressed with their customer service. They kept me informed throughout on progress of the order. Although standard postage was offered free I paid extra for express postage but they registered the delivery. I’d definitely use this company again.

Nigel J.
Nigel J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fast service

I had incorrectly wired in a power supply to my Garmin XT Zumo, and after emailing Elite Electronics they put me in direct contact with the manufacturer. I had a replacement exchange unit for a small cost in 2 weeks. Liam at Elite's checked on progress for support. Great outcome.

Product PurchasedGarmin XT Zumo
Andrew M.
Andrew M.Southwest, VIC

Real customer service.

Mary was patient with my many questions and very responsive. Once ordered the product was shipped within 24 hours and arrived the day after. Can't ask for more than that!

Rebel and Fox
Rebel and FoxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tanita Scale

Tanita Scale Had a fauld, changed for a new set with no problems at all.
Liam provided exhalant customer service and followup.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

Great Service and Best Prices Around

Great service and best prices around. Order process very smooth and easy. Order dispatched within 24hrs tracking number provided. Delivered within 2 days. Mary the Customer Service Manager was great. Updated me every step if the way. Highly recommended!

Marcos Albuquerque
Marcos AlbuquerqueSydney, NSW

Brilliant!

Brilliant service, great prices and friendly sales & customer support. Mary and her team at Elite Electronics made everything in a faster manner so that I could receive my order (a projector screen) in a couple days from VIC to NSW. Highly recommended!

Vivi S.
Vivi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent shopping experience

Best customer service! Prompt reply to my questions and sorted out problems efficiently. When I returned a faulty item, they processed it and sent me a replacement in no time! Very impressive about the service. The prices of the products on the website are very reasonable as well. Will come back to buy more and highly recommend to others as well.

Carina H.
Carina H.

Reliable shop , fast dispatch

Reasonable price, fast email response and dispatched , received order in 3-4 days ,well packed , reliable company, will recommend to others

Warren
Warren

Great Customer Service

Communication over email was clear, concise and timely. Products and suggestions for my home theatre build were perfect. Pricing was better than I could find anywhere else! and the quality was as expected. All in all a job well done, Thank you!

Great product & excellent customer service.

Found what I wanted quickly, so far the product is exactly what I was looking for, and does what it is designed to do. There is an extensive range of products on offer on the site, and I will be buying from Elite again.

Chris
Chris

Excellent back up service from Liam, answered all questions promptly.

Shaun McC
Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

Paul

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski
Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives