Elite Introductions International Questions & Answers

Lily

How do I contact you and do I talk to or meet you?

Lily

Does this work from the Gold Coast?

Elite Introductions International   DM

Hello Lily, Thank you for your inquiry. For information on our service please call 1300 158 229.
Regards
The Elite Team

Rosemarie
Rosemarie

Hello, my name is Rosemarie and I am 74. What are my chances of finding the right partner with this agency?

Elite Introductions International   DM

Hello Rosemarie, Thank you for getting in touch.
Please get in touch with us through our website so we can discuss the service with you and assess your compatibility.
Best Wishes

Svetlana
Svetlana

Hello! Do you work with russian brides from Saint-Petersburg?)

Lonely One
Lonely One

I am a single 60 male. Still in good nick. Live quietly amongst the trees. Active. Moved to Innisfail FNQLD. I would like to meet a woman and see what may come

Charlotte
Charlotte

May I ask how much you charge for your service? Thankyou

Zandra
Zandra

$5000

Get an answer from our members and Elite Introductions International representatives