4.1

M.M2 posts
SuzyQ
SuzyQMalvern East

Great service! - highly recommend

"Wow, I am so glad I joined Elite! My first introduction was with an intelligent and successful man, we just didn’t click .

Shortly after meeting him, Elite contacted me with another introduction and this one has lots of potential. We have so much in common and have really similar attitudes & sense of humour. Early days but I have never met such a perfect match!

I read some of the negative reviews before I joined and decided to ignore them and make my own decision after meeting with Elite. I find it hard to believe we are reviewing the same service.

If you are single and want to meet successful, intelligent people this is the only service I am aware of that attracts the calibre of people I want to meet.”

MK
MKVictoria
Lucy
Lucy2 posts
Roxarne
RoxarneSydney
Catherine
CatherineMelbourne

Elite changed our lives - now both happily married!!

I met my husband through Elite introductions International as we were both members. My experience was positive, i found the agency to be professional and that they genuinely cared about matching people interested in long-lasting relationships. In our case we were both over 50, divorced for several years and had adult children and were looking for a partner to travel with and spend the rest of our lives together. We had both tried lots of alternatives to meet like minded people prior to joining Elite. I would not hesitate to recommend their service to any discerning man or woman looking for their soulmate.

JMB
JMBWollongong2 posts
Katadac
Katadac2 posts
Longtime
LongtimeKensington2 posts

Zero out of five is the correct rating

I dealt with Elite a few years ago but am still feeling bitter about the experience - I would prefer to give them a rating of zero out of ten rather than one but the scale, unfortunately, doesn't allow this. I forked out $2000 for a partial membership and was sent one contact, who was a poorer match than most RSVP computer generated matches, and that was it. It was a really horrible experience and I certainly don't recommend this service to others.

mickeyb
mickeybAU6 posts

The worst experience!

I met with [personal name removed] in Melbourne; she talked the talk and had me thoroughly excited. I paid the $5000 to meet my match, and the ONLY match I was introduced to in 12mnths, was a complete mismatch. I never heard from my Melbourne contact for Elite again, in fact no one at Elite ever initiated any further contact. I requested a refund and am still battling to get my money back. They are a disgrace, preying on lonely people.

I wish there were honest reviews when I was researching this company, could have saved me the heartache and $5k.

Once money paid no more contact, no "continued service" as mentioned on website. Matches are not matches at all, just another poor soul that has trusted them.