Elite Singles

Elite Singles

1.1

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes · No (77%)

Waste of time and money!!!

Very expensive with no desirable result. They automatically renew your account without consulting and claim that it is part of the contract you sign in and cannot get the refund. That was a complete rip-off. Very disappointed!!!

SCAM dating services

None of these agencies work . Total SCAM. You never meet these people you see of their photos. Waste of money. I tried a few. PROVES that it is A CON. Thank you.

Perth_2020

Perth_2020Perth, WA

Fake man - customer service bad - expensive - don't use the site

Very expensive online dating site. In 1 month 1 had only 1 man communicate with me and that was a unreal - fake male. Terrible how customer service responded. I ask for cancellation and refund. Nothing. Don't waste our money and your time.

Women Never Respond When I Contact Them

I get sent Partner Proposals and Matches plus Smiles. But when I contact these women, I never get any replies.
I paid for one month membership, there appears to be fake profiles to lure men to join.

If I could leave a zero I would. This company is a scam

They take your money- do NOTHING then keep taking your money after you cancel the subscription. I had to cancel my card as the only way of stopping these thieves from taking my money

This company is an utter scam merchant. DO NOT USE

You firstly get hardly any emails etc, very low numbers of people on site i expect. I then cancelled my contract but they still took money out of my account saying i had clicked for automatic renew ell. I told them I hadn't so they agreed to a "partial refund" as it wasn't their fault i ticked automatic renewal (i hadn't), then this month they have taken $133 AGAIN! My account has been closed for a month. I have emailed customer support numerous times and got nothing back. This is nothing short of THEFT.

Rubbish

Poor customer service (no response to enquires after a week) suggested matches are not appropriate matches for me - only communication was from a man with limited written skills insisting i to go to his place during lockdown (despite my continual & polite refusal ) yuck

Real Life MeetupNo

Not the best app out there.

I’m not one to complain but I found it to be a bit of waste of time, and definitely waste of money, Tbo Grindr is border line better then this s**t

Private

PrivateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DON'T waste your time. 90% matched with people without photos.

Constantly matches with people who don't have photos on their profile. Often my preferences weren't recognised when being matched with people.
I asked for a refund virtually straight away and I was denied a refund.

suzy.leavy

suzy.leavySydney Surrounds, NSW

Slow and bad website for matches hours away

$390 for 6 months. The next 6 months fee was collected automatically and they refused to refund even though I wasn’t using site and requested refund 20mins after receiving notification of it being collected.
Matches all much older and absolutely miles away. Not elite at all. Just old.
Website very very slow. Photo upload takes forever and then has to be checked which takes at least 24hrs. Very hard to use website. Really bad. Expensive and unreasonable to not refund.

kirbrit

kirbritSydney, NSW

No thanks

After going through the whole spiel and spending the hard-earned folding stuff, I ventured onto this reviews page. Should have gone to Spec-savers. I found the reviews to be mostly true. The site was well aware of my email address and refused to answer any questions I had. It was like I was invisible.

Total rip-off

Cannot browse profiles. I paid $210 and receive 1-6 profiles a day. Of these 1-6 profiles a day half of them don't even have pictures or do not match my criteria age wise. That's a total rip off. There also does not seem to be any explanation of what the symbols mean in the app and it does not seem to be possible to hit 'enter' in a message and start a new paragraph. Very underdeveloped app. But yeah the worst is the price and you might end up seeing one profile per day in return...

Snap

SnapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time and money

A complete waste of time and money. I assumed being a paid subscription the quality would be better. As you sign up it appears there are plenty of people that meet your criteria but they are blurred until you pay. Once they have your money (monthly payments but paid in a lump sum upfront) you quickly see you were duped)..
There are only 20 matches a day and most of them don’t fit the requirements, especially in location. The wildcards are ridiculous and not even worth viewing as they are so far out of the criteria. You get countless messages, of which most are pointless ‘smiles’, from men from all over the place that don’t meet the criteria at all.
Extremely disappointed & wouldn’t recommend at all.

kittykat

kittykatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid this site like the plague (and their affiliated sites)

I've found this site a complete waste of time and money. It's one of the more expensive offerings so you'd expect you'd be getting quality. The matching algorithm is a joke. I was continually suggested men who were way shorter and older than the criteria I selected and who lived outside my specified radius - often offering people in another state! The policy saids they'll give a refund within 3 days but that's only if you haven't corresponded with anyone.

Real Life MeetupNo

Total Rio Off - Even Bumble is better!

SiobhanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Don't trust it

Foolishly I bought subscriptions to Elite Singles and Silver Singles only to discover that most matches are the same on both sites. Does this mean that everyone else is stupid too and pays two subscriptions or do the two sites share profiles so it looks as if they have plenty of members.
Apart from that the matching is pretty poor.

Siobhan

Agreed, if you insist they will refund your second subscription.

No receiving my messages

My matches are not receiving my messages when I respond to them , I was having a nice chat and suddenly none is receiving my messages
Does anyone know how to fix this please?
Ybonne

Lia

LiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst site EVER.... No customer Service

Completely frustrated by this site. I paid my membership. Tried to get refund. No response until too late for refund rules to apply. After arguing that their site was to blame and proving my correctness - 50% was refunded for a 3 instead of 6 month membership. Since then I have no access to anything on site. I can not receive messages, matches, emails or look at photos. I have contacted customer service every few days and each time they reply with how to fix a problem - but not the problem I have asked for. THIS IS THE WORST SITE I HAVE EVER BEEN ON. Terrible service.

mez

mezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible site and app

App is not user friendly. Unable to search with parameters. Can put preference in however not for if your match has or wants children or not. Definitely not elite. Waste of money.

Real Life MeetupNo

Fraudulent site full of fake profiles and con artists

This site definitely does not even warrant 1 out of 5 ...at least 20 percent of the profiles are fake ...they are scammers based in Russia, India and Nigeria or elsewhere.

I have asked for a full refund after two weeks ...doubt I’ll get my money back

Beware ...do not subscribe to this service you will be sorely disappointed