Elite Singles

2.0

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (23%) · No

Poor user experience

I had a friend who met his later to be wife through it.

But when I paid and downloaded the application I was shocked at how buggy and confusing the application was to use. I still can't see how to change my location. There are weird quirks where you have to swipe twice, am still not sure if the desired behaviour was achieved.

What made things really bad was more than half the members hadn't even uploaded pictures and if they did it was of a poor quality.

You basically pay dam lot for something other dating apps do better and for free. I still have 3 months left on my subscription and I don't even bother to use it anymore.

Lovely

LovelyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very expensive, very few matches. Just don’t waste your money!

I was hoping to find quality men, ages 35-50, in Adelaide area however the matches are mostly men over 55 or matches in other cities. I’m not convinced there are even 10 active people on here for the whole state.
Many “matches” are offline (I’m thinking they are old users) this not really matches.
VERY expensive!

Very disappointed!

Mr D

Mr DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Difficult to organise in a helpful way.

I thought it would be good as it is called Elite Singles but it is a very clumbsy and poorly organised web site. I certainly would not recommend it to any of my friends.

Priddy

PriddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Subscription experience

I signed up for three months then on 23rd May was advised my subs would be renew 4th July I advised them not to renew 23rd May. On 4th July my credit card was still charged so I am now struggling to get my money back. A poor finish to a very average site. Garry P

Owen L.

Owen L.

An expensive VIP club with nobody else there

Its like going to a fancy VIP club with a really high door charge, only to get inside and realize you're the only one there.
Despite living in a large city there were less than 10 active profiles within an hours drive.
For my $150 subscription I got:
Pictures of people too far away.
1 semi-awkward coffee date that went no further. They declined my request for a partial refund and the support staff are condescending. Do not fall for it!

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Expensive dating and full of professional women who don't seem to care about image!

Daz

DazSydney, NSW

Buggy and boring.

I joined Elite Singles with hope of finding an intelligent and independent partner. The App is very basic, very boring and very buggy. It’s too expensive for what it offers.

Stephanie

StephanieSydney, NSW

Unsafe and total rip off

I was sexually assaulted and 90% of the men are fake, can’t cancel my subscription or get a refund. It’s not user friendly either. And no reply email from elite.

mike

mikePerth, WA

Don't even bother

Joined up but it was " inferred" that there were "monthly payments"

To my shock and horror they took out the yearly fee in one hit of $599.00

Avoid like the plague...

And now I am battling to cancel membership...

People must do their homework here or you will be severely conned

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

This site should be shut down

I paid a significant amount of money thinking that this might help ensure that I got some serious options. I have been inundated with contact from people who don't even nearly fit my preferences and are clearly completely unsuitable. I went on one date with a guy that was obviously gay and was in denial, so thought attempting dating females might help turn him. No buddy, it doesn't work like that, stop wasting my time. I think I prefer to die single and alone then go though any more ridiculous dates.

Faster the better

Faster the better

Scam site

I only wish I had read all the reviews here. Totally agree with every experience all reviewers had. I believe the profiles are fake and there is no relation to preferences . I now have read world wide reviews stating the same experiences. Feeling totally ripped off for the 6 month subscription. Do NOT consider this site.

Gazz

GazzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Getting Married

I met my fiancé on elite singles two years ago. Yes you have to pay to use the site but it was worth it. We both were very happy that we met on Elite Singles. We are getting married in March 2020 which would never have happened if we didn’t get to know each other on the site

michael s.

michael s.South East Queensland, QLD

This organization is a scam.

Not Good

Not GoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Constant false matches with key criteria & distance outside of key preference, even after multiple requests to update.

The advertised extensive evaluation of the matches is good, however after almost two months of feedback to the site that matches were either over 100km outside of the strict preference on distance, had no photos, or wanted current or future preferences that are not in keeping with mine or theirs, I spend more time removing false matches to be authentic, and provide feedback than actually meeting people. I have met people so it's not all bad, but improvement in matches to strict preferences should be looked at, otherwise, i will cancel under 3 months for a 6-month subscription due to these false matches & time wasted

Awesome site

Great site, easy log in. Did what is expected it would do, as long as your genuine and polite I believe you will find that special someone as I did.

Wendy

WendyBrisbane

One of the worst sites

I expected ELITE SINGLES to have professional profiles as it is one of the more expensive sites....this is not the case. I have not had any new matches for over two weeks. Even the free site POF has more activity. In addition it is a clunky site to use...not user friendly at all... and the app is useless...don’t waste your money

Be Honest. Be Positive

Looking for a male companion to share outings, interests and laughter ? Then I would recommend Elite Singles. I met several lovely potential mates through this site. The profile analysis offered balanced matches.
Be honest, be cheerful, be open to listen and learn about the person you meet.
I met a man who matched my personality and interests going forward - quite quickly after joining.
Look at what you can offer rather than what you can get and enjoy time shared.
For women...there are more good men registered on ES out there than not. Put your best foot forward and enjoy.

Real Life MeetupYes

More genuine than other date websites

It's a good app. Much more genuine profiles on this website then other ones. Easy to communicate with other people and found my girlfriend from this website. Thanks Elite Singles