Elite Singles

Elite Singles

1.5

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (41%) · No (59%)

Poor user experience

I had a friend who met his later to be wife through it.

But when I paid and downloaded the application I was shocked at how buggy and confusing the application was to use. I still can't see how to change my location. There are weird quirks where you have to swipe twice, am still not sure if the desired behaviour was achieved.

What made things really bad was more than half the members hadn't even uploaded pictures and if they did it was of a poor quality.

You basically pay dam lot for something other dating apps do better and for free. I still have 3 months left on my subscription and I don't even bother to use it anymore.

SCAM dating services

None of these agencies work . Total SCAM. You never meet these people you see of their photos. Waste of money. I tried a few. PROVES that it is A CON. Thank you.

Women Never Respond When I Contact Them

I get sent Partner Proposals and Matches plus Smiles. But when I contact these women, I never get any replies.
I paid for one month membership, there appears to be fake profiles to lure men to join.

DownUnderDesi

DownUnderDesiSouth East Queensland, QLD

EliteSingles-Its a scam

Thinking it will be a good way to meet professionals.
Looking for women..They are automatically taking $100/month from my account.
Too expensive and shady practices.
I would not recommend any body else for thias

kirbrit

kirbritSydney, NSW

No thanks

After going through the whole spiel and spending the hard-earned folding stuff, I ventured onto this reviews page. Should have gone to Spec-savers. I found the reviews to be mostly true. The site was well aware of my email address and refused to answer any questions I had. It was like I was invisible.

Mr D

Mr DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Difficult to organise in a helpful way.

I thought it would be good as it is called Elite Singles but it is a very clumbsy and poorly organised web site. I certainly would not recommend it to any of my friends.

Priddy

PriddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Subscription experience

I signed up for three months then on 23rd May was advised my subs would be renew 4th July I advised them not to renew 23rd May. On 4th July my credit card was still charged so I am now struggling to get my money back. A poor finish to a very average site. Garry P

Owen L.

Owen L.

An expensive VIP club with nobody else there

Its like going to a fancy VIP club with a really high door charge, only to get inside and realize you're the only one there.
Despite living in a large city there were less than 10 active profiles within an hours drive.
For my $150 subscription I got:
Pictures of people too far away.
1 semi-awkward coffee date that went no further. They declined my request for a partial refund and the support staff are condescending. Do not fall for it!

Real Life MeetupYes

Fraudulent site full of fake profiles and con artists

This site definitely does not even warrant 1 out of 5 ...at least 20 percent of the profiles are fake ...they are scammers based in Russia, India and Nigeria or elsewhere.

I have asked for a full refund after two weeks ...doubt I’ll get my money back

Beware ...do not subscribe to this service you will be sorely disappointed

DavidF

DavidFCanberra 2600, ACT

Stay away!!

The matches are totally random and done seemingly by region. So at one point all the matches are 700-800 kms away, regardless of preferences you set. The closest matches I've had are 200 kms from me...slightly more than the 100k I selected. It's always more money more money. The other side of the scam is opting out of payment...they charge like a wounded buffalo to start with and then, hopefully you forget to cancel, and they'll charge you again.
Great way to print money while providing zero customer service.

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Expensive dating and full of professional women who don't seem to care about image!

Matthew Canberra

Matthew CanberraCanberra 2600, ACT

This is a con site beware

This site is expensive IE signs top for months but does not deliver. The only supposed matches do not meet basic geographic criteria nor do they meet personality test results, often almost opposite.
Buyer be ware do not sign up

Carl T.

Carl T.Perth, WA

Disgraceful bunch of thieves

Avoid like the plague. This a German company whose small print locks you financially into a 12 month contract at an extortionate rate. If you sign up for 6 months they then charge you for the additional 6 months regardless. They are thieves.a disgusting business.

Oh and their platform is pathetic with very few people on it. Elite my are!!
Thieving bunch of German f'kers

Daz

DazSydney, NSW

Buggy and boring.

I joined Elite Singles with hope of finding an intelligent and independent partner. The App is very basic, very boring and very buggy. It’s too expensive for what it offers.

sams

samsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware, This is a scam!!

Do not even think of registering with this site. It is an utter scam. I registered 5 months ago on a premium membership signing up for 6 months, and under the impression they charge monthly basis (very expensive). Instead they charge me for 6 months straight away. For 5 months i have not got a single message or reply from anyone. I made a slight error when registering and tried to contact them, there is no way you can contact them. No email, no telephone number, No address. They do show an address in Germany, I have doubts how accurate that is. This is a totally rip off, and I don't know how they got clearance from ASIC to operate in Australia.

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Total waste of money

After 2 weeks on this site I had 11 matches and ONLY 1 had a photo, I contacted Elite asking for a refund and they just canceled my auto renewal .. thank the lord. .. NO REFUND

Bel

BelTasmania

Fraudulent

Fraudulent take your money before trial period, actually they took mine same day. Fake profiles loaded and some have no pictures,hard to deal with this site is a real fraud

Gender Female
Sam P

Sam PMelbourne

Complete waste of money and time

- Most people don't upload photos
- Very few people bother to fill out their profile fully
- The 'quality' of people on the platform was lower overall
- The quantity of people on the platform was lower overall
- You will consistently receive matches that ignore specific requirements (E.g. located far away outside of set range, different religion)
- The functionality of the platform is poor.
- Incredibly expensive.
--> Save your time and money! Go elsewhere.

Real Life MeetupNo

Automatic renewal despite cancellation months ago

I paid for a 6 month premium subscription and it was not a good app. Also, the app itself is clunky and not user friendly.
I requested a cancellation last Sept 2019, cancelled subscription on the app and my google play account. I recently I was charged an automatic renewal. Disputed it immediately with the customer care team and they refuse to refund me. Now I cant seem to get my follow up emails through to their customer care team.
It is terrible service and I have had to cancel my card linked to this company as I fear I will be robbed in 6 months time again.

Gender Female
mike

mikePerth, WA

Don't even bother

Joined up but it was " inferred" that there were "monthly payments"

To my shock and horror they took out the yearly fee in one hit of $599.00

Avoid like the plague...

And now I am battling to cancel membership...

People must do their homework here or you will be severely conned