Elite Singles

Elite Singles (page 2 of 21)

1.3

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (23%) · No (77%)
kittykat

kittykatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid this site like the plague (and their affiliated sites)

I've found this site a complete waste of time and money. It's one of the more expensive offerings so you'd expect you'd be getting quality. The matching algorithm is a joke. I was continually suggested men who were way shorter and older than the criteria I selected and who lived outside my specified radius - often offering people in another state! The policy saids they'll give a refund within 3 days but that's only if you haven't corresponded with anyone.

Absolute crock of crap

What an absolute crock of crap & rip-off is this website.
This is my first experience (reluctantly) with a dating website, & absolutely my last.
I live in regional Victoria & specified 50km radius because of logistics.
In 2 months I've received 4 suggestions meeting that criteria & others are as far away as Sydney.
When I tried to complain I was advised via HELP to fill in Customer Care form, but no such form exists on their website.
My only option is to write to the Head Office in Germany.
Avoid them like the plague !!!!!!

Total Rio Off - Even Bumble is better!

Owen L.

Owen L.

An expensive VIP club with nobody else there

Its like going to a fancy VIP club with a really high door charge, only to get inside and realize you're the only one there.
Despite living in a large city there were less than 10 active profiles within an hours drive.
For my $150 subscription I got:
Pictures of people too far away.
1 semi-awkward coffee date that went no further. They declined my request for a partial refund and the support staff are condescending. Do not fall for it!

I was scammed warning!!

I began a conversation that turned into a man asking for money. Attractive profile. But ultimately dangerous and should be banned.better screening needs to take place. This was disappointing and sad.

SiobhanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Don't trust it

Foolishly I bought subscriptions to Elite Singles and Silver Singles only to discover that most matches are the same on both sites. Does this mean that everyone else is stupid too and pays two subscriptions or do the two sites share profiles so it looks as if they have plenty of members.
Apart from that the matching is pretty poor.

Siobhan

Agreed, if you insist they will refund your second subscription.

No receiving my messages

My matches are not receiving my messages when I respond to them , I was having a nice chat and suddenly none is receiving my messages
Does anyone know how to fix this please?
Ybonne

Lia

LiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst site EVER.... No customer Service

Completely frustrated by this site. I paid my membership. Tried to get refund. No response until too late for refund rules to apply. After arguing that their site was to blame and proving my correctness - 50% was refunded for a 3 instead of 6 month membership. Since then I have no access to anything on site. I can not receive messages, matches, emails or look at photos. I have contacted customer service every few days and each time they reply with how to fix a problem - but not the problem I have asked for. THIS IS THE WORST SITE I HAVE EVER BEEN ON. Terrible service.

mez

mezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible site and app

App is not user friendly. Unable to search with parameters. Can put preference in however not for if your match has or wants children or not. Definitely not elite. Waste of money.

Find out how Elite Singles compares to other Online Dating Sites

Fraudulent site full of fake profiles and con artists

This site definitely does not even warrant 1 out of 5 ...at least 20 percent of the profiles are fake ...they are scammers based in Russia, India and Nigeria or elsewhere.

I have asked for a full refund after two weeks ...doubt I’ll get my money back

Beware ...do not subscribe to this service you will be sorely disappointed

DavidF

DavidFCanberra 2600, ACT

Stay away!!

The matches are totally random and done seemingly by region. So at one point all the matches are 700-800 kms away, regardless of preferences you set. The closest matches I've had are 200 kms from me...slightly more than the 100k I selected. It's always more money more money. The other side of the scam is opting out of payment...they charge like a wounded buffalo to start with and then, hopefully you forget to cancel, and they'll charge you again.
Great way to print money while providing zero customer service.

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Expensive dating and full of professional women who don't seem to care about image!

waste of money

The site claims to be able to match you according to your criteria. Firstly, you actually need members to match other members. Secondly, the matching doesn’t even come close. It is inconsistent and seemingly random. They fool you by making it exclusive and hiding photos but don’t be fooled. Customer service is non existent. They take your money and run and don’t actually care about proving the service they are actually selling you. It’s a scam of the heart and the wallet. BE WArNED

Matthew Canberra

Matthew CanberraCanberra 2600, ACT

This is a con site beware

This site is expensive IE signs top for months but does not deliver. The only supposed matches do not meet basic geographic criteria nor do they meet personality test results, often almost opposite.
Buyer be ware do not sign up

Naka E

Naka E

Poor and expensive. No success.

This is a dating site that is not true to what it does for your money. It us ezmxpensive, 90% of clients are NOT professional. It is a difficult site to navigate. They keep your profile up long after you have left/withdrawn membership.

Carl T.

Carl T.Perth, WA

Disgraceful bunch of thieves

Avoid like the plague. This a German company whose small print locks you financially into a 12 month contract at an extortionate rate. If you sign up for 6 months they then charge you for the additional 6 months regardless. They are thieves.a disgusting business.

Oh and their platform is pathetic with very few people on it. Elite my are!!
Thieving bunch of German f'kers

Real Life MeetupNo

False advertising and poor support

I signed up after a friend recommended this site and I wish I had not. Most men have no photos or information and are supposedly my matches-by what criteria?! Those that do post pics are easily 10 years older than their presented age. I wrote support immediately after completing my profile and at less than 8 hours of use (well within their 72 hour cancellation policy,) and they refuse to cancel the account nor refund my fees. SHAME! Buyer beware...this is an awful company and product.

Daz

DazSydney, NSW

Buggy and boring.

I joined Elite Singles with hope of finding an intelligent and independent partner. The App is very basic, very boring and very buggy. It’s too expensive for what it offers.

sams

samsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware, This is a scam!!

Do not even think of registering with this site. It is an utter scam. I registered 5 months ago on a premium membership signing up for 6 months, and under the impression they charge monthly basis (very expensive). Instead they charge me for 6 months straight away. For 5 months i have not got a single message or reply from anyone. I made a slight error when registering and tried to contact them, there is no way you can contact them. No email, no telephone number, No address. They do show an address in Germany, I have doubts how accurate that is. This is a totally rip off, and I don't know how they got clearance from ASIC to operate in Australia.

Karen B.

Karen B.South East Queensland, QLD

Utter garbage avoid at all costs

Nothing Elite whatsoever about this site ! You can’t contact anyone to complain and if you do find a way no one replies. I only found Instagram to send a message. Utter con and the site is full of ugly no hopers! Load of crap and I’m so angry I paid 120 pound or more for this!