Elixinol Hemp Oil

Elixinol Hemp Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I have no idea how well this works- Have not received it!

I will hopefully leave a more positive review after using this product- If I ever receive it. Ordered it over two weeks ago. Three emails sent to the company have gone unanswered. I finally called and spoke with someone who seemed like either a part time worker or was jobbed in to answer the phones from another location. I am seriously NOT impressed with their customer "service' (non existent). If this is any indication of their follow through and quality control, good luck.

Fantastic product

What a fantastic product...very rarely does a product exceed expectations and Elixinol well and truly did.
I found it helped me not only with pain relief for my bad back but also helped reduce the inflammation around my knees and ankles that I often get after playing sport.
Could not recommend the highly enough.

A Drop A Day

I have been putting a drop in my morning beverage for over a month now and am pleased with the result. I am 70 years old and suffer most mornings from stiffness in my joints. I believe that this drop a day has significantly reduced that stiffness.

New prespective

This oil from Elixinol is so much more profound than I ever could of guessed or hoped for.
I feel a sense of calm, clarity and resolve from this CBD that I haven't experienced with any other product. I now buy the 3600 because I want to be consistent. I love this CBD oil from Elixinol!

Great product!

Elixinol Hemp oil has been a great addition to my health & pain management regimen. I have cervical spondylosis so I like to keep a steady consistent dose daily to help me avoid the need to manage my pain with something stronger.

A promise not adequately backed up by conclusive scientific evidence

When I purchased at $90 a small bottle of a standardised CBD Hemp Oil product, I was promised a consultation. I received an email mostly promoting the product and suggesting there were published results indicating its efficacy for schizophrenia. There was no link to scientific studies and quotes appear to have been very selective. My own research on Cochrane and PubMed, and also communications with people overseas who did studies/trials, suggested there was no evidence the product would work and also that "there have been some negative studies that have come out of the USA recently which are not published as yet" and "that cannabidiol has not been found beneficial in chronic, treatment resistant schizophrenia in a case series of [our] colleagues from Brazil". Again to quote "I think that at its current stage, the use of cannabidiol as an antipsychotic is really a scientific approach that should be in the hands of experts under controlled conditions". Finally, there were side effects e.g., stomach cramps. I had not been alerted to any side effects at point of sale. I asked for my money back and was refused.