Elixinol Hemp Oil

Elixinol Hemp Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I have no idea how well this works- Have not received it!

I will hopefully leave a more positive review after using this product- If I ever receive it. Ordered it over two weeks ago. Three emails sent to the company have gone unanswered. I finally called and spoke with someone who seemed like either a part time worker or was jobbed in to answer the phones from another location. I am seriously NOT impressed with their customer "service' (non existent). If this is any indication of their follow through and quality control, good luck.

Fantastic product

What a fantastic product...very rarely does a product exceed expectations and Elixinol well and truly did.
I found it helped me not only with pain relief for my bad back but also helped reduce the inflammation around my knees and ankles that I often get after playing sport.
Could not recommend the highly enough.

A Drop A Day

I have been putting a drop in my morning beverage for over a month now and am pleased with the result. I am 70 years old and suffer most mornings from stiffness in my joints. I believe that this drop a day has significantly reduced that stiffness.

New prespective

This oil from Elixinol is so much more profound than I ever could of guessed or hoped for.
I feel a sense of calm, clarity and resolve from this CBD that I haven't experienced with any other product. I now buy the 3600 because I want to be consistent. I love this CBD oil from Elixinol!

Great product!

Elixinol Hemp oil has been a great addition to my health & pain management regimen. I have cervical spondylosis so I like to keep a steady consistent dose daily to help me avoid the need to manage my pain with something stronger.

Kez M

Kez M

A promise not adequately backed up by conclusive scientific evidence