Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

qestra

qestra

Good

this perfume lacks the nasty synthetic chemical whiff of so many modern perfumes. It is truly an original and it seems to ever so slightly alter its character in accordance with the total body chemistry of the one who wears it
the light fresh scent has none of the cloying sickliness of so many of the major big brand perfumes - I find that this is the one that people love on me whenever I wear it, each time that I use it at least one person will ask 'what is that you are wearing it is so lovely'
not a thing

simbacat

simbacat

I received this perfume as part of a gift set from my husband. Great choice! It is perfect for summer days, being quite light and fresh smelling. I use it as my every-day perfume now. The shower gel and moisturiser are also beautiful, and I love to use all three togther so the fragrance lasts even longer. I would recommend this for any age group really.
Elizbeth Arden Green Tea perfume has a beautiful fresh fragrance, and the smell lasts for ages (unlike some perfumes that fade as soon as you have put them on!)
Nothing really - maybe the packaging looks a bit dated, but that doesn't really bother me.

Jillpullen

Jillpullen

Good

I love this perfume because of the fact that it is quite unique. It is very "fresh" smelling, perfect for spring/summer. Comes in a lovely bottle and is inexpensive. It is great for yourself and also as a gift for someone you love.
It is quite a light perfume in that it is not over-powering.
Nothing. I love this perfume.

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

A pretty pale green coloured perfume in a clear glass 'bottle'. The scent could suit almost anyone, unless they don't like a 'fresh' and spritzy perfume. It's light enough to wear anywhere during the day and gorgeous also for a summer evening. I love that there doesn't seem to be anything else quite like it on the market. I believe many different age groups would enjoy this perfume. The accompanying shower gel is absolutely wonderful to use before I spray this perfume on too. Very refreshing scent.
Really fresh and light - not at all a heavy perfume. Perfect for a Spring or Summer's day. Quite inexpensive too! It's a bit different to most other perfumes on the market as well. Quite unique.
There is nothing I don't like!

connielaura

connielaura

a very nice perfume for the price you pay, its everyday price is great but it is always on special. its nice and light so not overpowering as i get migraines from certain scents. it also comes in a great gift box with a scented moisturiser depending where you buy it, so i think it is always a great gift for most ladies. i find alot of older people like this fragrance so maybe a present for your mother.
not over powering, a nice gift to give, light scent, nicely designed packaging. simple bottle of a good size, affordable.
nothing obviously you can buy more expensive perfumes if you are seriously into them like me, but i do thinks this is a great affordable option.

melkat79

melkat79

Good

I don't usually wear perfume but received this one as a gift. I liked the fragrance and would wear it because it is subtle and not overpowering. Like any perfume, you would have to be careful that it wouldn't clash with scented body products you are using at the same time.
I liked the fresh, subtle scent of this perfume. The name appealed to me, not being a perfume person, I could relate to a food! The bottle design is simple, natural and elegant. It is an affordable scent even though it is by a big name brand.
Nothing to report.

yummymommy_09

yummymommy_09

OK

i bought this a few years a go thinking that i need something for everyday wear in place for my expensive EDP. it smells okay but gone pretty quickly especially in summer. so even though it's cheap if you have to re-apply a few times then it's not very economical
good price for everyday use
the smell gone quickly as it is an EDT

lbj39

lbj39

Good

I really like the fresh scent. It doesn't have the floral tones of the more expensive perfumes. But for the price it is lovely and light. A lot of perfumes don't react well on me but this one smells lovely. I use it for work when you don't want to overpower anyone with your perfume but want to smell clean and fresh for meetings. I also find I spray it in the guest room and it gives the room a lift.
It has a really fresh scent and it is so cheap to buy
Nothing really as it is a great priced product

toni_nakama

toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

Good

I bought this perfume for a friend's birthday. I chose it for her because she is much older than me and I knew she will like it. She loves this perfume now. I would definitely buy this perfume as a gift item not only because the price is reasonable but the scent is lovely too. But as I said, this is not for young ones.
The fragrance has this natural and fresh scent. The price is cheap compared to other branded perfumes. The scent is not very strong which I prefer. It smells much better the longer after an hour or two.
It is most likely to be recommended for older women. It is not the kind of perfume that will appeal to the young ones. The bottle is somewhat boring and unattractive to the consumers.

Super_Sue1

Super_Sue1

Bad

I don't like it and would buy it simply to fill a Christmas stocking to give to a Grandma who has now lost her sense of smell...
I bought some a couple of years ago for myself and used it a couple of times at different humidity frequencies to try to be objective, however unfortunately I think the expensive perfumes have spoilt my taste and I really can't come at it now. I guess perfume is as individual as we are, so you need to try it for yourself. It is popular, so it can't be all that bad for everyone.
The color
It's smell aligns with the price, cheap.

katpaul

katpaul

Terrible

lots of people love this scent and it is a really great price. problem is that i hate it . it smells like insect repellent on me and is far too strong for my liking. it's a shame because this scent has become really affordable and is easy to access as it is now stocked by big w and most chemist chains. i just wish i could like it
really cheap - available at big w and chemists
i hate the smell of it. to me it smells like inscectiside. i know that everyone reacts to fragrances differently - well i must react to this one really badly

gilvala

gilvala

Good

Being a fanatic of green tea (the drink), I love the smell of Green Tea, particularly that it's subtle and not something that whacks you in the nostrils. The price is also a nice factor. However, when you're at a party and 5 other girls are also wearing Green Tea, it's when you know you have to find a new perfume to wear for a while... Suits younger people, is fresh enough to wear in the day - maybe something different for night (though it still goes ok with night outfits/events in summer)
Smells good, distinctive smell, really cheap!
Has become the scent that everyone wears

babyblade86

babyblade86

I recieved this as a gift and seeing who it was made by I assumed it was going to be a strong perfume that alot of oldies wear (like RED DOOR) but I was wrong. I love it, its not a typical perfume that changes smell after you have worn it for a few hours. It would be a good gift for the younger females.
Summer fruity fragance is not an overpowering scent (unlike RED DOOR that my mum wears.) Good to wear day and night.

Martie

MartieQLD, 4510

Good

Nice everyday fragrance, very nice during warmer weather. Gives fresh, citrusy and slight floral scent with hint of spice. Very affordable, you can buy a bottle at discount pharmacies or Priceline under $20. Also available in gift packs with shower gel and body lotion - a great gift.
Fresh, light fragrance, inexpensive
none for me

maree45

maree45

Bad

I have been a user of Elizabeth Arden fragrances for many years. I thought when I saw this new one I would try it. I didn't like the aroma at all not my type of fragrance. I am sure others would find it appealing but not for me.

didn't like this fragrance

Thucook

Thucook

OK

I was given a set of Elizabeth Arden assorted perfumes and out of all the varieties, I like Green tea the best because it isn't as strong and in your face kind of fragrance, but for someone who doesn't like the smell of green tea, it can be a bit much.
light fragrance just like the name suggest - green tea scent. I like green tea so I like having it as a perfume as well. The price is reasonable.
the fragrance can come across quite strong for someone who doesn't like green tea smell. I've had comments saying it's quite a mature fragrance for girls my age, 20's. The design of the bottle could be improved.

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

OK

It's a really nice, classic scent, but I wouldn't reccommend it to a young girl, especially one who likes too party, lol! It really refreshes you, and I would probably wear this perfume out to brunch or lunch, because it reminds me of classic people doing classic things.
It's a really refrehing when you first spray it. There are lots of different layers of scents, not just grean tea like I thought it would be. It's a very mature scent.
It's very, very mature. Not for the young girl who loves to party! The bottle is classic, but kind of boring.

armzy

armzy

Good

I use this as an everyday, casual spray, when I'm shopping, or even at home, it was very cheap, I only wished the scent could last longer, can anyone recommend a stronger fragrance similar to this smell. I would pay more, if it was available as an EDP.
Affordable, great if you're on a budget, it's currently $25 at Myer Sydney stores for the 100ml Green Tea Scent Spray Eau Parfumee Vapourisateur, accompanied with a Body lotion, and Shower Gel, which is a pretty good deal. It smells fresh and clean, I don't get a headache with this one.
Unfortunately the smell doesn't last long at all, I keep having to spray it on a few times throughout the day.

kfmcnm

kfmcnm

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Perfume represents great value for money with this lovely fragrance. Great soft smell for people who get headaches from the stronger stuff. It is great worn accomplanied with other products such as the body lotion. The face scrub is also excellent.
A very affordable perfume that has a lovely light fragrance.
Can get a bit boring after a while.

Juline

Juline

Good

I would definitely recommend Elizabeth Arden Green Tea fragrance. It has a great refreshing, energizing, and clean scent. This perfume is relatively cheap, so I never feel guilty using plenty of it. I usually spray it on during the day before going to work, or even just spray it around my home. The fragrance is subtle and sweet, and not at all overpowering. The only down side is that this fragrance does not seem to last very long.
fresh, clean scent. Cheap compared to other perfumes.
The scent does not last very long.