Ella Rouge

Ella Rouge

Michele

MicheleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Customer Service

Best customer service and relaxing hydrating facial provided by Tayla today (Wednesday 16/10/2019) at the Erina Store. From the moment I walked in to the store today Tayla was very friendly and I was totally relaxed and happy with my facial. Well done Tayla you are an asset to your team.
Michele

Store LocationErina

Mitch T.

Mitch T.Sydney, NSW

terrible online customer service

Purchased items through their site and our credit card was charged and after a week of no delivery we emailed to find out where the products were they said items were not in stock and a refund would be given, 1 month later and numerous emails sent (as there is no other way of contacting the head office) still no refund.
This company has the worst customer service I have ever encountered.

Kiki

KikiSydney

Dishonesty & Scam

Cookie

Cookie

A total scam

I pre paid for several packages skin gym Fraxel and Fat Cavatation and RF. The Fat CAV machine was not working for 4 weeks and staff lied to me and continued to pretend the equipment worked. Management changed 3 times in three months now I have a 22 year old treating me badly and head office ignoring me. I’ve spent thousands of dollars and the staff aren’t even qualified or skilled in the services. Shocking service and non existent professional standards. A disgrace.

Old out dated equipment and unfriendly staff

Laser hair removal equipment is very old and outdated.
Staff are only concerned with pushing selling products to you that you don’t really need and are just rude when you don’t purchase.

joa

joagold coast

the pretty young nurse

It was last year in November(?) so I do not remember the young nurses name. She was well mannered but I believe was not enough experienced with muscle relaxing(!) injections. Had it done again (after one month) for half the price at another clinic which seemed more effective.

Skin needling

I had skin needling done today. I have had skin needling done previously at another clinic 6 times.
Every time a numbing solution was applied but at Elle Rouge Kotara no numbing cream was applied. I had to sit through horrible painful needling. The whole experience was absolutely horrible. Barbaric really, not using numbing face cream. The whole procedure took 25 minutes max.

Amanda E

Amanda ESydney, NSW

Do not go here!!

This company is an absolute joke! The store in Wynyard closed without warning or indication of when it will re-open. Ella Rouge don't seem to have any information on the prepaid packages causing people to lose hundreds of dollars!! I have been attempting to resolve my issue for TWO MONTHS and all I keep getting told is that they dont have any information of my pre-purchased packages. It takes them about two weeks to respond to my emails and initially three emails and over a month before my first query was responded to. Overall a total lack of professionalism and care. I will never be using their services again.

Kat

KatSydney

Would give zero stars

Rude, judgemental, nasty women! Why I bothered going here in the first place is beyond me!
Take your money and try to sell you anything.... Putting the hard sell on, when it should be a pleasant experience.
Awful people/awful service.... save your money and go elsewhere, where you the loyal customer, are appreciated because at this place your not!!

pepoo

pepoo

No result pay for $1000+

R.El

R.ElSydney

Ella Rouge Parramatta Westfeild - Excellent service!

Carley

Carley

Erina Salon BEWARE!!

Wanted to see my mum in the treatment room and the girls at the front desk refused me entering. I told her '[name removed]' that she was rude and then she started going off at me!! Refusing to go and let me own mother know i was there. She eventually called security to remove me from the salon. The security nicely asked me to go and have a coffee as they had to go along with the shops policy. 1.5 hours later i finally got to speak to my mother!!! Disgusting customer service!!!

Nigzy

NigzySydney, NSW

Service was not provided to what was said to me when I had purchased it!

I bought 6 prepaid omnilux and oxygen masks and had treatments in time even bought 250 dollar worth of creams from them, but when the change over happened i had 2 more treatments and was not happy with it as they only put me under the machine and slabed on sunscreen cream afterwards!
When i complained was told its new companty policies how pathetic is that?
Dont ever go to this new skinclinics co now

Store LocationMerrylands

The upsell has put me off for good!

Joanne

JoanneSydney

Infected eye

AAAAAAA

AAAAAAASYDNEY

No star at all if I can! The worst ever !

A. Tajer

A. TajerSydney

The worst clinic

Rude staff, not professional at all. I had a two laser sessions for my neck and ears. Not much changed. They missed spots in my neck so now have uneven neck.

Mazza

MazzaLalor Park

The worst customer service! Ella Rouge Penrith.

Mimimi

Mimimi

Very rude unacceptable customer service provided by head office - the customer service manager-

Lilith