Ellaroo Mei Tai

Mei Tai, Mei Tai Deluxe
5.0 from 1 review

1 review

Missyplus4Tas, 7109

LOVE it! Great for many different carries and especially very great for high back carries. Is not too heavy so keeps relatively cool for a mei tai. Straps are nice and wide and comfortable and do not dig in. Comes in lots of great colours! Compact so fits in your bag. So easy to wash, just pop in the washing machine! Comes with a great sleeping hood for those babies who like to sleep in the mei tai. Good length straps for the bigger bodied people who need the extra for safe tying. Really reccomend for those who like Mei Tais!
Very versatile.

Samantha

Samanthaasked

Mei Tai

Hi. I read a review about Ellero Mei Tai here http://babycarriersreviews.com/carriers/ellaroo-mei-tai-baby-carrier.html and also checked Instruction on the official website - http://www.ellaroo.com/.
I am little confused because I don't understand does this carrier has back carry position? Please tell me if you know because I really want to but it.
Thanks for your help!

Missyplus4

Go to YouTube and search "back carry mei tai" and it will show you how to use one on your back :)