Ellie Calier

Ellie Calier

Brand Manager for Ellie Calier? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
    LLeung
    LLeungHongkong

Rediculous

Order over three months, I didn’t receive any product.
    When I order on August, I didn’t receive anything until today, it’s very rediculous, please refund.

CHEATER

I have placed my order during Aug 8 but never received my order. e-mail address does not exist. Never trust them anymore.

Elaine T
    Elaine TAU

Scam!! Avoid and make a police report

Purchased something on them via Facebook over 2 months ago. Received an email invoice from them but then weeks and weeks passed and nothing happened so I emailed them. Horror horror! That was went I realised the number don’t work, email will bounce and messenger is automated. This is a fraud. They take your money and disappear once they started having customers. Originally they might send out the real stuff to the very first few customers to get more people to bite the bait but once more people gets on, they will grab all the money and run.

Simona
    Simona

SCAM

Don't buy from here. I never received my order and other people the same. Nobody reply to email customer service doesn't exist.

This is a FRAUD don't buy from here!!!!

Beauty Product Retailers