Elna 720

Elna 720

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Elna? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Annette48
    Annette48AU

Perfection!

I have had this machine for a few years now and I have loved this machine from the first day I plugged it in and I continue to love it 5 years on. The instructions are very easy to follow and the extra throat width is great for large quilts. I haven't had any problems in all these years.
    The needle /up down is very useful and the thread cutter is a great saving in thread.
    The fact that this machine does not have a free arm may need to be considered.

Geraldine S.
    Geraldine S.asked

Why is my top thread breaking I've put in new needle I've tried different thread I've cleaned out bobbin area and rethreaded the machine

Anna Rovensky
    Anna Rovensky

The thread may be too old, thus snapping easily. You don't mention which thread you are using. You may be using the wrong thread type for your machine. Your machine is fast, meaning you should be using industrial thread on cones for it, then it won't snap. Also the thread tension could be too tight. Try loosening it. I never have the tension higher than on no.4. Johanna.

CategorySewing Machines & Overlockers