Elna Xpolre 8600

Elna Xpolre 8600

obey

obeyauckland

fantastic

i am a mere male and i bought a cheap machine first to see it i liked to quilt after fighting with my cheap machine for 2 years my partner bought me the 8600 and know i can do things that i never thought was possible as i said im mere male and 62 years of age i think that these sewing machines deserve a lot better credit than they get

Date PurchasedApr 2016
    Firefly33

Firefly33Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with this machine. I love using it.

This is a fabulous machine. It sews beautifully, both sewing and embroidery, is easy to use. I bought it because my 30-year-old Elna sewing machine has been a fantastic machine and is still going strong. The 8600 has not disappointed me and promises to be as reliable as my old machine. It comes with a quite generous range of accessories and the software, which I have just bought, is amazing.
    Ease of use and range of features
    Would have liked a dust cover that allowed the machine to be moved without having to take it off.

Sewing Machines & Overlockers