Elna Sew Fun

Elna Sew Fun Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Julesasked

My cheap Elena Model no EL2000 is so slow chugging along. Sews ok but need more speed any suggestions

Becxx
Becxx

Seems like they must really vary cause mine is super fast. Whether they can adjust it if you get it serviced Im not sure. It would be good to know.

Jules

Yes I must have something to do with the foot control I’d say. I’ll let you know if I find out

Jules

Going to order a new speed control pedal from eBay they are not expensive I will let you know if it makes a difference l

Lynne

Lynneasked

Hi, questions can i bask or float on my Air Artist machine, some of my towels & hand towels keep slipping out of the hoop. Also can i buy other size hoops for that machine .

Kathasked

Where and how do you oil the elna sew fun?
The manual does say or show where to oil it

Lyn
Lyn

I could not find that either.

MarG

I would sparingly oil inside the bobbin holder after I cleaned it of lint and fluff. And oil the chamber inside the machine that controls the needle mechanism. Open up where the light bulb section is. Hope this helps.

Thanks MarG

nick

nickasked

what is the price?

RRP $200 5 years ago. I bought mine from eBay for $90

Pamela

Pamelaasked

Can I get a manual by downloading for the Sew Fun Pink Elna machine?

sewme
sewme

You tube have videos which are helpful

jo64asked

Where is the foot pedak. My daughter brought me this for a xmas present to learn on and I can't find the cords. Are they hidden inside the machine and if so how do I open it? It was also supposed to have a needle threader. Really disappointed and glad I didn't leave it til xmas to check it out

JB01
JB01

I don't know anything about a needle threader, sorry. On my machine the cords stay attached to the foot pedal but are removable from the machine. The cords plug into the machine on the right hand side.

jo64

Thanks for your answer. Itt turned out the power cord and the foot pedal etc had not been included in the box. Spotlight replaced the machine for one with all the bits and all is good