Elvoline.com

Elvoline.com

Listing monitored by Elvoline.com

1.8
  • Trip Completed Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking
SkyJetMan
SkyJetManNew South Wales

A Bunch of CON Merchants - Do not use this company - fraudulent - Be warned

Booked up Hotel - cost $1200 - Hotel never got booking - Tried to contact Elvoline and they never responded to emails or phone calls. Total con merchants - have reported to VISA and my BANK who are now in process of black listing this Fraudulent company. Be warned people

Elvoline.com - Deceptive Marketing

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeAccommodation
Mark
MarkMelbourne

Great customer service

Despite the other reviews here I had very positive experience with this company when I needed to modify a booking. They were great on the phone and turned around emails and actioned everything in literally minutes. At time of writing I haven't checked in but the hotel in question have confirmed my booking.

npai
npaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service, Dont deal with this company

If I could give these guys a No star, it still wouldn't be enough!!! Customer service is really bad. I would never deal with them again. They booked me a room at a hotel when there was no availability. Luckily,I called up the hotel to inquire about a roll-away bed and was told that the booking was incorrect. Repeated calls to Elvoline to help with the situation has got me nowhere. Request for a refund is being ingnored. I finally managed to get on to the third party that they use to organise their bookings in Australia and was told that they are still working on it! What does that even mean?? Frustrated. Best to book directly with the hotels. Better deals now and better service as well.

MBD
MBDWANNEROO

Worst company ever to deal with

ELVOLINE is a scam & rip off
Their promises are empty. They promise money back cancellations, then use a heap of tech jargon to smoke screen you so that they can "get away with" not refunding you.
And I quote "the European laws does not allow us transfer your money from reservation to reservation"
and excuse like "the automatic system cancelled the reservation " and "unfortunately we are unable to reinstate or refund your reservation" they replied in an email stating..." A cancelled reservation can not be reinstated in all circumstances ....it is technically impossible."
WARNING - Dealing with these guys is chucking money away.

Scammers

Do not use this site.
We booked ibis hotel and booking was confirmed and money deducted. When we arrived at the hotel we had no booking. The hotel said they had declined evolines booking as they had no availability. No response from elviline despite many calls and emails. Finally only got a refund after we asked Trivago who we went through to get involved. These people are fraudulentt do not use them. You will lose your money. Read the reviews!

The worst

I would leave minus 5 stars if this was available. The staff is overseas and hard to understand, though they are all named Barry and Peter... Our booking dates were incorrect and we contacted Elvoline support, they were so unhelpful and disinterested. We then rang the hotel and they were amazing and helped us out by letting us change the dates. I wasted an hour on the phone and emails to Elvoline customer service, NEVER EVER AGAIN.

What you book will not be what you get

Booked few months ago for a Oceanview room but turns out to be a Cityview room. Ended have to cancel the room and all other arrangement.
Customer support cannot make any decision when you call up and you will require to follow up every now and then. Do note that you will be doing an oversea call to get hold of them and the cost will be escalating.
Overall rating will give the worst for the worst experience I have ever encountered.

Terrible experience and terrible customer service.

Booked accommodation online for our family of for which both our children are under the age of 19. This was indicated when booking, however we were charged for 4 adults even though in the conditions it says that under 19 and sleeping in the existing bedding are free. Also included full breakfast which you assume it’s for all four people however at the hotel we were told it was only for one person. Why would anyone pay for one person if the booking was for 4 people!!!

So easy to use!

Booked our accomodation for a run event when many other options had booked out. Booked online in a few clicks, so easy to use!

Very happy customer

I booked accommodation at Margaret River at a great price, no issue with the booking, very happy with the location and amenities.

Great experience

I had no problem at all. I booked online to Thailand everything was straight forward.I was a bit hesitant at the beginning because i have never heard of them I would recommend Elvoline anytime.

Bax
BaxAU

Disappointed.

Online booking was easy, but beware there is an overseas credit card charge, that's not mentioned anywhere, (I booked via an Australian master card and at an Australian hotel).
Also full breakfast wasn't included as stated.

Do not use this website

Book room in London hotel then realised it was for "continental breakfast". Cancelled this booking and rebooked and paid extra for "breakfast", now one would presume with this wording and extra cost that it meant "full breakfast". On checking in we were informed our booking was for continental breakfast only. After numerous emails to Evoline I have come to the conclusion I am dealing with people who know nothing about the industry. Their last email stated and I quote ...."breakfast can mean breakfast or continental breakfast"!!!!! That in my book is false advertising. And the extra cost???? Who knows.

MMil
MMil

Easy

Booked an overnight stay online. It was An easy process. Offered very generous cancellation time frame though we didn’t need it.