Embelton Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Embelton

4 questions from our users

ruskiii
ruskiiiasked

Has anyone laid the embelton engineered oak the chevron pieces precut over a tiled floor if so how were you advised to lay it I don’t particularly want to flood my existing tiles in a newly completed apartment thanks in advance

Flooring OnlineEmbelton

Hi Ruskii, we would recommend consulting a professional Flooring Installer to view your current tiled floors and advise the best installation method for your apartment. Warm Regards, Embelton.

Tania
Taniaasked

We have recently purchased a home with your products as flooring, I would like to know how to maintain them please, can I use a steam mop on them? Thank you

Flooring OnlineEmbelton

Hi Tania, thank you for your enquiry. To learn how to maintain your floors, please download our Cleaning & Maintenance guid. https://tinyurl.com/eynurku2
Warm Regards, Embelton.

Megan Hasked

Just wondering if any warranty claims had been successful?
We have had the same thing happen with our flooring. After 4.5 years our floorboards are cracking and delaminating.

Unhappy chappy
Unhappy chappy

Nope
Embelton were no help at all.
Had the ATFA out to do an independent inspection and embelton still we’re wanting to contest it

Maureen P.
Maureen P.

Nope same, disgusting never would refer them or Carpet Court Rosebud, no help at all.

Megan H

Thank you for your replies! Oh that’s such a disappointment. How are they allowed to say they have a 25 year warranty? My husband spoke to someone from Embelton yesterday to order some for an extension but was told they no longer sell it due to it being faulty. So I don’t know how they can contest it. What was the advice from the ATFA?
The company that we built with went under 3 months after handover so we can’t even try to rectify with them.

Margaret H.
Margaret H.asked

Why does a clean floor still have foot marks from clean feet and I mean clean feet? I had Embelton Aqua Tuf WPC Hybrid installed and it shows every footprint.

Get an answer from our members and Embelton representatives

Other Timber Flooring Companies