Embelton Questions & Answers

ruskiii
ruskiii

Has anyone laid the embelton engineered oak the chevron pieces precut over a tiled floor if so how were you advised to lay it I don’t particularly want to flood my existing tiles in a newly completed apartment thanks in advance

Embelton   DM

Hi Ruskii, we would recommend consulting a professional Flooring Installer to view your current tiled floors and advise the best installation method for your apartment. Warm Regards, Embelton.

Tania
Tania

We have recently purchased a home with your products as flooring, I would like to know how to maintain them please, can I use a steam mop on them? Thank you

Embelton   DM

Hi Tania, thank you for your enquiry. To learn how to maintain your floors, please download our Cleaning & Maintenance guid. external link  Warm Regards, Embelton.

Megan H

Just wondering if any warranty claims had been successful?
We have had the same thing happen with our flooring. After 4.5 years our floorboards are cracking and delaminating.

Unhappy chappy
Unhappy chappy

Nope
Embelton were no help at all.
Had the ATFA out to do an independent inspection and embelton still we’re wanting to contest it

Maureen P.
Maureen P.

Nope same, disgusting never would refer them or Carpet Court Rosebud, no help at all.

Megan H

Thank you for your replies! Oh that’s such a disappointment. How are they allowed to say they have a 25 year warranty? My husband spoke to someone from Embelton yesterday to order some for an extension but was told they no longer sell it due to it being faulty. So I don’t know how they can contest it. What was the advice from the ATFA?
The company that we built with went under 3 months after handover so we can’t even try to rectify with them.

Paul M.
Paul M.

No they certainly didn’t help us. Tried to say it was not their product at fault and have shown not a single shred of decent customer service. Originally said they would provide some boxes of flooring to replace the damaged section at our own cost but didn’t even come good with this offer. We got no help at all and our 20k floor looks way worse than the cheap laminate one it replaced.

Adrian
Adrian

What Boards did you have.

Margaret H.
Margaret H.

Why does a clean floor still have foot marks from clean feet and I mean clean feet? I had Embelton Aqua Tuf WPC Hybrid installed and it shows every footprint.

Get an answer from our members and Embelton representatives