Embelton

See the Best Timber Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Embelton

3.8
  • Job Satisfaction

Terrible company to deal with won't honour genuine product warranty claim

We had the Embletons Plantino Oak, Pompeii boards installed in our new house in 2016 Shenton Park WA by a licensed installer

There was significant fading of the boards from sunlight within a couple of years which was a huge disappointment

Tried to organise a warranty inspection with Embletons twice however they refused putting the onus on us to get the installer to lodge a claim who was not contactable and potentially is not longer operating as a business

Would never buy any product from this company again

Floor Types PurchasedTimber
Krystle K.
Krystle K.South East Queensland, QLD

If I could give zero stars, I would! Terrible product & service (Embelton Atlantis Hybrid)

We purchased Atlantis Hybrid flooring from Kelwin Coastal Carpets on the Sunshine Coast only last year (06/2020) and right from the retailer under measuring our requirements by 20m2, I have had nothing but an awful experience from the retailer, the product itself and the manufacturer.

We have significant expansion and contraction in both in our dining room and kitchen where the boards butt up against the cabinetry. As can be seen from the images, in some places this is in excess of 10mm.

Both the retailer and the manufacturer refuse to accept responsibility.

I've been advised by multiple retailers since that they refuse to stock the product based on the same issue.

DO NOT RECOMMEND!

• +6Thumbnail
Floor Types PurchasedLaminate

Floor boards peaking and delaminating

The boards looked amazing when first laid, but good products last, these dont.
Not even 5 years old and the boards are peaking and starting to split.
Dealing with embelton for a warranty claim is terriable, flat denial its there product. Currently going through ATFA and probably legal action from there.
Save your money and buy something else.

Maureen P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WOW wishing we had read these reviews. Our story is almost exactly same.

Reviews I've just read, are so similar to our story, BUT we wont be backing down. Mark my words. The thought of my gorgeous family home looking shabby due to rubbish bamboo floors. They have not heard the last from us. To Be Continued. Don't please don't buy flooring from this company, salesman pitch " 25 Year Warranty" load of rubbish

Timber Flooring Companies

Find out how Embelton compares to other Timber Flooring Companies

Appalling Product and Company

Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor product with poor warranty

Had Emberlton Bamboo flooring installed on a new home build, 9 years later the clear coat is delaminating and bubbling. Company is baming everything else but there product including moisture (we do not have water issues), high wear areas (delaminating is happening every where) and no purchase records ( They say records are only kept for 5 yrs). Every excuse in the book to get out of rectifying the issues.
After a long battle just to have the rep come out to inspect the floor he says the floor looked great for its age then came up with all the excuses.
Please buy your flooring elsewhere and not through Emerlton, don't waste your money.

Wade
WadeMelbourne

Absolute Disgrace

PAG
PAGCorlette

Don't waste your money

ruskiii
ruskiiiasked

Has anyone laid the embelton engineered oak the chevron pieces precut over a tiled floor if so how were you advised to lay it I don’t particularly want to flood my existing tiles in a newly completed apartment thanks in advance

Flooring OnlineEmbelton

Hi Ruskii, we would recommend consulting a professional Flooring Installer to view your current tiled floors and advise the best installation method for your apartment. Warm Regards, Embelton.

Tania
Taniaasked

We have recently purchased a home with your products as flooring, I would like to know how to maintain them please, can I use a steam mop on them? Thank you

Flooring OnlineEmbelton

Hi Tania, thank you for your enquiry. To learn how to maintain your floors, please download our Cleaning & Maintenance guid. https://tinyurl.com/eynurku2
Warm Regards, Embelton.

Megan Hasked

Just wondering if any warranty claims had been successful?
We have had the same thing happen with our flooring. After 4.5 years our floorboards are cracking and delaminating.

Unhappy chappy
Unhappy chappy

Nope
Embelton were no help at all.
Had the ATFA out to do an independent inspection and embelton still we’re wanting to contest it

Maureen P.

Nope same, disgusting never would refer them or Carpet Court Rosebud, no help at all.

Megan H

Thank you for your replies! Oh that’s such a disappointment. How are they allowed to say they have a 25 year warranty? My husband spoke to someone from Embelton yesterday to order some for an extension but was told they no longer sell it due to it being faulty. So I don’t know how they can contest it. What was the advice from the ATFA?
The company that we built with went under 3 months after handover so we can’t even try to rectify with them.

Get an answer from our members and Embelton representatives