Pulse

Pulse

Verified🏆 2024 Award

59 reviews · Statistics

90% · 534 · 7%

Pulse was previously sold as the Emberpulse.

See the Best Electronics in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rob Thiele
Rob ThieleSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Wi-Fi update

We updated our Wi-Fi and had difficulty with the Emberpulse update. Monica from Emberpulse Support was very helpful and with her assistance we are back receiving information on Pulse. I have always found the Support team to be timely and professional. Show reply
Pyeman
Pyeman2 posts

Fast response, and great service

We had connectivity issues with our emberpulse, left a request online, I was quickly contacted by Monica, who could not have been more helpful.
She got us back on line , updated our energy plan , and had everything back up to speed in no time, great technical support Show reply
Anna
Anna

Great Service

The staff have compared all of the electricity plans available and gave me a list using my data from the app to determine the best plan. They then updated my profile with the new data saving me a lot of time and confusion. Show details ·  1
Rob G.
Rob G.

Finding the cheapest electricity supplier

I am impressed with your work. This is the first time that it is possible to have my usage data to compare our electricity use with other suppliers so I can really see how they compare.
As you probably know, the suppliers all make it difficult to compare just so you never really know if it is better!

Keep up the good work Show reply

Sanja
SanjaSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a great idea!

My daughter and son thought this would be a great birthday present for me and they weren't wrong. The installation was quick and now to be able to have real time power usage is great. You don't realise how much power certain appliances use and this has helped me change when I use certain appliances and the times I use them. Also to be able to get a forecast on what my power bill will be helps me budget.
Thanks to Monica for all her help and explaining how it works. Show details ·  1
Antrim48
Antrim48QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Brilliant customer support

Monica walked me through the "repair" to my system with patience and empathy. Greatly appreciated.
Ken
KenVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

If you want satisfaction

Our Emberpulse / Pulse is a great system that helps us to save. The app is simple and easy to understand. The Home display unit helps us use power at the best times each day. Just an overall great product.
It has always been easy and quick to get assistance when calling the team from Emberpulse. They have always been a pleasure to deal with. ( second to none )
They also send us a report on the cheapest provider available, based on our usage.
I could not recommended them more highly. And the peace of mind knowing that our solar is working at it's best. Show details ·  1
Fab C.
Fab C.

Fantastic Product

Emberpulse is an absolutely fantastic system and saves us heaps, they also send us a report on the cheapest provider for our usage. The app is great, simple and has all the information you need to keep your bills down. Great product. Show reply
Billy Myles
Billy MylesSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Emberpulse is a life saver

It has always been a pleasure ringing the team from Emberpulse.
I have had nothing but positivity from the group, it’s definitely a game changer for me.
Highly recommended for anyone that just wants reassurance that their solar is working to it highest potential. Show details ·  1
Rick H.
Rick H.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

This product has saved me so much money over the years I am well and truly infront the customer service I get from them the girls should anything goes wrong so friendly and helpful is absolutely fantastic Show reply
Peta
Peta

Handy Device & Great Support

It's a handy device and I agree with others that Monica is excellent. There are other ways to compare your Electricity plans but the new one I received today which showed I could only save $16pa by switching out of AGL was very reassuring. Knowing you are already on a good plan is worthwhile. Show reply
Bert
Bert

Cheryl
CherylSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Love it!

It's right there teaching me the optimal times to use my power. A very worthwhile product. Support service is excellent. Show details ·  1
Roland59
Roland59SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA11 posts

Great little resource

The unit itself is good, but more importantly, the after sales technical service is brilliant. Solved my problem with patience and understanding and skill. Special mention to Monica who was amazing. Very happy customer Show reply
Paul Pollock
Paul PollockSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A fantastic device thanks to Emberpulse

I wish to state that, Monica is a valuable member to your team she has spent quite a bit of time in helping me fix my problem with my Pulse meter and at last she has me up and running once again thanks , Monica you are a true gem your boss should give you a raise in salary thanks again Paul P Show details ·  1